ASRock H110M-ITX
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello there,
This is my first attempt to install macOS, I'm trying to use version 10.13 High Sierra.

I followed this guide, because I couldn't boot to the installer USB, it got stuck at some point. After enabling USB "Inject" and "FixOwnership" I finally got the USB to boot - the installer launched. I installed High Sierra and after that I got into the desktop - even Ethernet was working out of the box, so I started MultiBeast to install Clover (in UEFI-Mode) and selected some drivers. Then I used Clover Configurator to enable the "Inject" and "FixOwnership" options again.

After I restarted the PC, I got to the login-screen, but my USB-devices (keyboard and mouse) aren't working anymore. After selecting the system in Clover, the backlight of the keyboard turns off, the mouse cursor is stuck at the upper left corner of the screen.

I have also tried turning off the above settings, using a different keyboard, copying the EFI-folder from my USB-Stick to the SSD and I also tried booting with the "USBBusFix=Yes" option - that didn't work, too.

I hope that somebody here can help me :)
Best Regards.

Hello
I have the same problem myself, I used the same installation procedure and I got your same problem.
Also I have an Asrock motherboard, but the model is different H170M-ITX.
Were you able to solve the problem?

Were you able to solve the problem?

Yes, I solved it by installing this kext using the commands in the README. But I don't know if that will work for the H170M-ITX, too.

Best Regards.

Thank you so much for the report, I tried to follow the guide and I was able to resume too.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back