CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I know I know I have been reckless, I did an risky update to 11.3 and now my gigabyte z390 x lost all usb and I can’t even use a keyboard. I’m on Oc (must be 0.6.7) and I don’t know how to make my usb work again. i would appreciate any advice

I know I know I have been reckless, I did an risky update to 11.3 and now my gigabyte z390 x lost all usb and I can’t even use a keyboard. I’m on Oc (must be 0.6.7) and I don’t know how to make my usb work again. i would appreciate any advice

Hi there.

Had you configured your USB ports properly or were you using USBInjectAll and the port-limit removal patch?

Without being absolutely sure I believe i have used the USBInjectAll way.

The problem is possibly the OpenCore XhciPortLimit quirk. If you have an OpenCore installer USB boot-stick you can use this to boot your PC (from your motherboard's BIOS boot menu etc.) and make the change to disable it.

If you no longer have the USB stick, you may possibly use another PC or Mac to edit the main drive.

So with VNC I was able to use usb map tool placed the kext in oc folder and now I have my USB ports working

Good work. :thumbup:

hi bro! Can you share your efi. I have same your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back