Register

[Solved] Unibeast USB not booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H170M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1151
CPU
Intel Core i3-6100
Hello. This is my first post and it is an S.O.S. I have created a Sierra boot USB with UniBeast. However when I booted from it, it shows a black screen with a single white maker in the top left (The same one you get on the CMD). I have tried switching from EFI to Legacy still no success.
My Hardware is: Intel Core i3-6100 CPU, and a Gigabyte GA-H170M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. I have Installed Linux (Elementary OS) so nothing wrong with the hardware on a normal OS. I have changed the BIOS configs to what is recommended by tonymacx86 sierra installation guide. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...upported-intel-based-pc.200564/#uefi_settings.

Hi OlliverAira.
I found using a USB with more storage fixes the problem.
Make sure the storage is 16gb or higher.

Ok, already got a 32 go stick, but it's a 3.0/3.1 usb.... Will go to the store and buy a usb 2 instead and see if it works better ;)

Ok, already got a 32 go stick, but it's a 3.0/3.1 usb.... Will go to the store and buy a usb 2 instead and see if it works better ;)

Make sure the USB is not being ejected early. If clover is not loading it is likely a damaged file.

Same issue for me - did any of you guys figure this out?
Yea actually I believe I just re-installed the usb and successfully made it.

AJ also got it working, click the link he posted <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem with 16GB USB -does not boot after visually successful install of Unibeast for Sienna.
Did anyone have a solution other than use larger USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back