Contribute
Register

[solved]thinkpad X1 Yoga Dsdt Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for my silly mistake! and thanks for amazing your job!
now i know what makes the problem... it's related to bios/sercurity/fingerprint/auth, i need to disable it so that the fun will not run in a high speed after sleep

ok

I also have Lenovo Yoga X1 and I have just started patching DSDT, however I didn't come as far as you. Can you please upload your patches so I can skip re-inventing the wheel once again.

P.S I have tried your battery patch and have the same symptoms as you had before (sometimes shows percentage and sometimes just X)

I also have Lenovo Yoga X1 and I have just started patching DSDT, however I didn't come as far as you. Can you please upload your patches so I can skip re-inventing the wheel once again.

P.S I have tried your battery patch and have the same symptoms as you had before (sometimes shows percentage and sometimes just X)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

I have applied all patches and most of the things are working except for internal USB devices.
- WebCam is not detected
- Touch/Pen - not detected
- Bluetooth - not detected

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 01.09.30.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 01.09.30.png
    55 KB · Views: 90
I have applied all patches and most of the things are working except for internal USB devices.
- WebCam is not detected
- Touch/Pen - not detected
- Bluetooth - not detected

Any ideas?
in script I use uppercase letter for usbinjectall and brcmPatchram to 'cd' it, normally it should work, if this is the case , you could check your LE to see if you have properly installed above kexts.
if not, you can manually install them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back