Contribute
Register

[solved]thinkpad X1 Yoga Dsdt Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your ioreg,... perhaps you have two battery objects, one which is not present and didn't disable it.

Generally, if a second battery object is returning non-zero from _STA, it needs to be changed to return zero.
wow now it‘s working!(by setting 2nd battery return 0 form _STA)
thanks a lot!

RehabMan said:
Generally we avoid "instant wake" with the _PRW patches for it.

See guide: [Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

i see the prw neither return 0d nor 6d on my dsdt, what should i patch the prw method?:geek:

[strike
[/strike]
no longer has the issue!

Problem solved?
I'm still trying to figure out

it's definitely related to the dsdt, i probably used the dsdt that is not the latest one that i edited.

since i patched too many times on dsdt, i'm already confused.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

new issue is that bluetooth can work after wake up, but laptop's fan runs in a high speed after wake up...

I'm still trying to figure out

it's definitely related to the dsdt, i probably used the dsdt that is not the latest one that i edited.

since i patched too many times on dsdt, i'm already confused.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

new issue is that bluetooth can work after wake up, but laptop's fan runs in a high speed after wake up...

Read power management guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Read power management guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

i found why the bluetooth is not working after wake up, it's related to osi on dsdt, i need to patch 'change _OSI to XOSI'

but now the new issues is that fun is on highest speed when sleep

output after wake up:
Code:
wufeis-MacBook-Air:RehabMan wufei$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
   13    2 0xffffff7f82d3d000 0x66000    0x66000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) A29C7512-D3A8-3AED-9721-3A5FF1A32EB2 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
wufeis-MacBook-Air:RehabMan wufei$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
wufeis-MacBook-Air:RehabMan wufei$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
   95    0 0xffffff7f826a8000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (3.1) 32BDCF9F-0473-32D4-9DAE-F523EFB2D244 <74 12 5 4 3>

Last edited:
i found why the bluetooth is not working after wake up, it's related to osi on dsdt, i need to patch 'change _OSI to XOSI'

It is not valid to use the _OSI->XOSI patch without the SSDT that implements the XOSI method.

For your patched SSDTs, keep the original name from ACPI/origin.

For add-on SSDTs, use a non-numeric name (eg. SSDT-XOSI.aml, SSDT-USB.aml, etc).

It will help both you and I from being confused.

Make sure all names are listed in SortedOrder.

It is not valid to use the _OSI->XOSI patch without the SSDT that implements the XOSI method.

For your patched SSDTs, keep the original name from ACPI/origin.

For add-on SSDTs, use a non-numeric name (eg. SSDT-XOSI.aml, SSDT-USB.aml, etc).

It will help both you and I from being confused.

Make sure all names are listed in SortedOrder.

i have changed the postfix for the name of ssdts and i have added SSDT-XOSI.aml, now
blue tooth is gone after login and fan runs a high speed during the sleep.:crazy:

Last edited:
i have changed the postfix for the name of ssdts and i have added SSDT-XOSI.aml, now
blue tooth is gone after login and fan runs a high speed during the sleep.:crazy:

View attachment 186899

SortedOrder refers to files that don't exist. You should spend more time checking your work.

SortedOrder refers to files that don't exist. You should spend more time checking your work.

sorry for my silly mistake! and thanks for amazing your job!
now i know what makes the problem... it's related to bios/sercurity/fingerprint/auth, i need to disable it so that the fun will not run in a high speed after sleep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back