Contribute
Register

[Solved] "The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it mandatory that High Sierra be installed over the internet? I have a Wi-Fi card that is able to have me connected in the UniBeast installer and load Safari. Does that work as an alternative?
Use UniBeast 8.1.0 until the problem with UniBeast 8.3.1 is resolved.

Is it mandatory that High Sierra be installed over the internet? I have a Wi-Fi card that is able to have me connected in the UniBeast installer and load Safari. Does that work as an alternative?
Try it and see. I've always used ethernet, not wifi.

Try it and see. I've always used ethernet, not wifi.
Gave it a shot with Wi-Fi and it said "Installation of macOS could not continue

Installation requires downloading important content. That content can't be downloaded at this time. Try again later. "

Use UniBeast 8.1.0 until the problem with UniBeast 8.3.1 is resolved.
Hey, I'm trying to boot into the installer, but the Clover screen isn't displaying the installer as a boot option. I believe this is because it is not accepting the latest version of the macOS High Sierra installer that I have. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I assume just wait until 8.3.1 is fixed?

Hey, I'm trying to boot into the installer, but the Clover screen isn't displaying the installer as a boot option. I believe this is because it is not accepting the latest version of the macOS High Sierra installer that I have. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I assume just wait until 8.3.1 is fixed?
Install one of the Clover Builds onto the USB.

I just don’t get it why we download high sierra again why we can’t install from USB? I used latest unibeast but nothing change I still got this error. Than I just connected the WiFi and installer start but its downloading high Sierra now and I am waiting 1 hour+ for download.

I just don’t get it why we download high sierra again why we can’t install from USB? I used latest unibeast but nothing change I still got this error. Than I just connected the WiFi and installer start but its downloading high Sierra now and I am waiting 1 hour+ for download.
i have to say the same! im facing the same i used the sudo utpdate -s time.apple.com but didnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back