i7 6700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello, i have no graphic card in my hack i'm using the MOBO HDMI out (should be HD530 i7 6700k)
When i boot from USB to install sierra after the loading it goes black.

I have set nv_disable=1

i also can't enter the bios anymore starting the pc

thanks a lot for your help.

hello, i have no graphic card in my hack i'm using the MOBO HDMI out (should be HD530 i7 6700k)
When i boot from USB to install sierra after the loading it goes black.

I have set nv_disable=1

i also can't enter the bios anymore starting the pc

thanks a lot for your help.

Just a couple of suggestions.

If you constantly enter the bios, the mobo capacitors can get charged. To relieve that, you can disconnect the mains lead and hold the power button on for 20 seconds or so. Or just leave it disconnected overnight. If the bios are corrupted you will need to reset by shorting the pins.

It might be better to try with the card in. It should boot with apple drivers, and allow you to set up the Nvidia drivers.

If you have a Mac, you can put your drive in a usb enclosure and install the system and Multibeast. Then put the drive in the hack.

It might be better to try with the card in. It should boot with apple drivers, and allow you to set up the Nvidia drivers.

Pascal generation GPUs (GTX 10x0) are not supported yet.

Regardless, I have always had more success with a card inserted. You could try with the GT 640 just for installing. The internal graphics are querky. Also, you could try the DVI port. Just trying to help.

Just a couple of suggestions.

If you constantly enter the bios, the mobo capacitors can get charged. To relieve that, you can disconnect the mains lead and hold the power button on for 20 seconds or so. Or just leave it disconnected overnight. If the bios are corrupted you will need to reset by shorting the pins.

If you have a Mac, you can put your drive in a usb enclosure and install the system and Multibeast. Then put the drive in the hack.

hi Thanks a lot for the answers!!!
I solved the Bios problem by removing the ssd with sierra installed, i also recreated the USB with unibeast, I've also removed my 1070, now i have re done all the installation process without the 1070 in my hack.

HD530 is detected and have some top window glitches but there are a lot of threads with solutions.
the black screen problem was related to some bios config i did wrong.

if i uncheck the inject nvidiadrivers from the clover boot options osx don't boot,
with nv_disable=1 and inject nvid driver it works <--- isn't it wrong?

i can't explain why in the previous installation audio was working after installing the multi beast ALC drivers and now with the same drivers is not working :\

Now i'm going to move on to the clover configurator setting to fix some bugs

My big problem is how i'm going to set the hd530 to stay as defoult when i boot in sierra and the 1070 when i boot in to windows?

Hi, Glad you got it sorted. It is a long learning curve, but well worth it I think. I am no expert.
Be VERY careful with clover configurator.
Trials with smiles!

Thank you so much i was already looking into it but i feel i will need some explenation bit i'm going to ask it there.

Will you be so kind (if you can) to explain me how can i choose to boot with HD530 on Sierra? if i insert my 1070 on my hack the MOBO HDMI out stop working and i can't load sierra with that on it only works with the 1070 out
(i also noticed that each restart in my clover boot option nv_disable=1 is missing)
do i have to use clover configurator?

Will you be so kind (if you can) to explain me how can i choose to boot with HD530 on Sierra? if i insert my 1070 on my hack the MOBO HDMI out stop working and i can't load sierra with that on it only works with the 1070 out

Did you set the Initial Display Output to IGFX in your BIOS ?

I also noticed that each restart in my clover boot option nv_disable=1 is missing. do i have to use clover configurator?

In order to make the boot selections stick you have to edit your config.plist
Easiest way is to use Clover Configurator.

Did you set the Initial Display Output to IGFX in your BIOS ?

In order to make the boot selections stick you have to edit your config.plist
Easiest way is to use Clover Configurator.

Finally i found the initial display output and i setted it to IGFX thank you a lot, now the hack start up with sierra no problem,
(the nv_disable=1 still not there at the boot but it gives me no problem for the moment. i should probably configure it with clover)

Looks like i have simply to switch manually HDMI cable while booting with Windows and he boot with 1070 TESTED IT WORKS

Thanks a lot again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back