CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, I have problem with my installation. I constantly get pop up - the internal server could not be contacted . I hanged the date in terminal but still I got the same thing. I have z370 tomahawk and intel 8600k. I followed tonymacx86 guide. I dont know what I am doing wrong. Please help
Best regards

Ok, sorry. I updated the profile. This is my first hakintoshing :)

I finally went through installation process ( I bought TPlink wifi card). But now when I restart my PC, I constantly get crossed circle or I get wierd glitch and system is restarting during loading. I use integrated graphics card. I erased system and installed it again but the same thing. I only works after instalation, but when I turn off PC and start it again, it wont get throught apple logo and loading bar. Any ideas ?
Best regards

I only works after instalation, but when I turn off PC and start it again, it wont get throught apple logo and loading bar.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Ok, guys. I finally installed the system and everything is working fine.

Hi,
I got no luck trying to install High Sierra on a new computer with a MSI Z370 Tomahawk board, I just get the apple logo and then the crossed circle after selecting the installation in the clover page.
Do you have the EFI folder lying around by any chance in case I´m missing something?

How is you MSI Z370 going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back