Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
BizonTechs only expertise is selling other people's hard work for ridiculous prices. Their "Plug'n'Play" eGPU is a $200 Akitio box with an illegitimate copy of this script, and their Mac GPUs use pirated software form this guy.

They didn't ship a single Thunderbolt 3 box yet and I'll happily laugh about their excuses when they don't have any working product "4-5 week" (<- current shipping time). I'm sure they won't ship anything until someone publishes a solution @ netkas.org or TechInferno.

A little OP but I wanted all of you guys to just see this and I have to say that I am pretty much Apple fanboy but this is absurd. I just can't believe that APPLE did this:
And yeah, I am also the one who is looking into this thread twice a day.

1. It's a known issue with USB 3.1, other laptops from other makers have had issues.
2. He's using a cheap off-brand adapter. Technology standards are all well and good, but there's a lot of leeway for shoddy quality.

A little OP but I wanted all of you guys to just see this and I have to say that I am pretty much Apple fanboy but this is absurd. I just can't believe that APPLE did this:
And yeah, I am also the one who is looking into this thread twice a day.

I think this will be fixed either via firmware update or an OS update.

Probably has to do with the PCIe lanes.

Need some help folks. Rig was working great until I foolishly installed a printer driver via the System Preferences. Now it loads the Clover chooser just fine but when I choose the Sierra drive, the screen goes black after the Apple loads (Flashback to 2 weeks ago before I got my Clover settings correct!). My HD530 connects via the motherboard HDMI to the monitor (my 1080 drives Windows via DP). Any ideas where to look? I am guessing it installed an offending kext? Hopefully my sig gives enough hardware info.

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back