Contribute
Register

[solved] MSI GF62VR 7RF stuck at sxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded it from the Apple Store
I made my usb installer from hackintosh pc

Check your BIOS settings.
For example, disabling DEP can cause the problem you have because macOS/OS X requires DEP to be enabled
(but there are other causes as well).

There is not DEP or data execution prevention in my bios.

I attached the photos for my bios

Attachments

• IMG_20171108_030845.jpg
    IMG_20171108_030845.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 387
  • IMG_20171108_030933.jpg
    IMG_20171108_030933.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20171108_031030.jpg
    IMG_20171108_031030.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 344
  • IMG_20171108_031048.jpg
    IMG_20171108_031048.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 185
There is not DEP or data execution prevention in my bios.

I attached the photos for my bios

Up to you to experiment with the settings you have (and you didn't show all of them anyway).

As another example, on on of my ProBook computers, using the wrong USB port can cause the problem you have.
Another common cause is wrong memory configuration in config.plist/SMBIOS (may need to specify actual config with config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory).

Do you want to see all bios pages ?

I also tried on all my 3 usb ports

Do you want to see all bios pages ?

I also tried on all my 3 usb ports

I have no further ideas for you, other than those presented here. Up to you to try the various BIOS settings, USB ports (try both with USB2 and USB3 sticks), fill in memory config in config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory, etc.

Also up to you to use the correct config.plist.
Note that 10.12.2 does not have native KabyLake support.
So.. you would have to use Skylake spoofing.
(I don't know why you're using such an old Sierra build)

I have no further ideas for you, other than those presented here. Up to you to try the various BIOS settings, USB ports (try both with USB2 and USB3 sticks), fill in memory config in config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory, etc.

Also up to you to use the correct config.plist.
Note that 10.12.2 does not have native KabyLake support.
So.. you would have to use Skylake spoofing.
(I don't know why you're using such an old Sierra build)
I tried all my usb ports no luck. Also I reversed all my bios settings from enabled to disabled and from disabled to enabled still the same.
Does 10.12.6 support for kabylake? how do I get skylake spoofing?
I am using this old build because I downloaded this one 6 months ago and I don't have internet package to download new build right now.

I tried all my usb ports no luck. Also I reversed all my bios settings from enabled to disabled and from disabled to enabled still the same.
Does 10.12.6 support for kabylake? how do I get skylake spoofing?
I am using this old build because I downloaded this one 6 months ago and I don't have internet package to download new build right now.

10.12.6 and later supports KabyLake natively.
Skylake spoofing is accomplished by using the correct config.plist (look at the plists provided by my guide).

10.12.6 and later supports KabyLake natively.
Skylake spoofing is accomplished by using the correct config.plist (look at the plists provided by my guide).
I just made my day today.
I tried with config_HD615_620_630_640_650_spoof.plist and yeah it worked for me. It shows the same error for like 5 seconds and then it boots to the installer normally but when I try to shutdown the computer from the installer it reboots. I know there is solution in your guide but I am really in hurry I need to travel somewhere. I didn't try to install it on my laptop because I didn't want to mess with my hard drive system but I may try to install it on an external HDD later.
I will leave my clover for public share (I deleted the themes folder).
Also I marked the thread as solved and I renamed the thread from "MSI GF62VR 7RF stuck at +++++++++ screen" to "[Solved] MSI GF62VR 7RF stuck at sxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi" to match the correct error because I was trying without (OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext)

Thank you for being patient with me.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Hi,

I had the same problem with my MSI GP72VR 7RF and it seems that your CLOVER folder is also working for me !
Thanks so much, I was struggling so many days without finding any solution...

But actually I didn't understand how you did... Did you patch the DSDT tables and that's it ?
I see a lot of differences between your CLOVER folder and mine ... but we had the same issue. I'm wondering if it matters.

Anyway, even I already built a hack, I see that I still have a lot of things to learn ... and many thanks to RehabMan for his guides and files.

Hi,

I had the same problem with my MSI GP72VR 7RF and it seems that your CLOVER folder is also working for me !
Thanks so much, I was struggling so many days without finding any solution...

But actually I didn't understand how you did... Did you patch the DSDT tables and that's it ?
I see a lot of differences between your CLOVER folder and mine ... but we had the same issue. I'm wondering if it matters.

Anyway, even I already built a hack, I see that I still have a lot of things to learn ... and many thanks to RehabMan for his guides and files.
I didn't patch anything. I just followed the guide and put config_HD615_620_630_640_650_spoof.plist.
Now I am stuck working on my audio cuz it is not working with sierra.
Did you manage to get audio working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back