CPU
i7-8770
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
It is happening third and more times. I didn't mention before but I am trying to to install mojave into a nvme ssd. Can this be a problem? Should I Change SAT0 to SATA" patch in ACPI section of config.plist for the nvme ssd too?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
It is happening third and more times. I didn't mention before but I am trying to to install mojave into a nvme ssd. Can this be a problem? Should I Change SAT0 to SATA" patch in ACPI section of config.plist for the nvme ssd too?
NVMe (PCIe) SSDs do not technically require the SAT0-to-SATA patch. It can (and should) be added at some point.

Another possible cause for your problem might be the use of AptioMemoryFix in the CLOVER/driversUefi64 folder. Have you tried replacing it with:
  • OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 and setting slide=0 in Boot arguments?
  • OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 without setting slide=0 in Boot arguments?
This is available from bullet #3 here:
https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/

Have you tried re-creating the disk by running UniBeast again? Reason: possible corruption of 6GB mojave image.

You mentioned the SanDisk SD card above. Have you tried a plain and simple USB flash memory stick?

If this also fails, please compress and upload the EFI folder from your USB install disk.

Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M-DS3H
CPU
i7-8770
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
CaseySJ!
You are awesome! OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 with settings slide=0 helped the installation went on, and I could finished the whole process. Now I am starting the post installation fine tuning.
Thanks again!