Gigabyte H110M-S2H
CPU
Intel i5-6400
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My system specs are as follows:
I've followed the instructions here [https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/] to create the USB drive with UniBeast and configure the BIOS settings.

The computer boots to Clover and allows me to boot to install macOS. I then erased the SSD and formatted it as per the above guide. I selected to install to the SSD, and it begins installing but only gets to '11 minutes remaining' (it begins at 12 minutes remaining, so very near the start of the process) for a few minutes before displaying the error message:

"macOS could not be installed on your computer
An error occurred installed macOS. To use Apple Diagnostics to check your Mac hardware, shut down, press the power button, and immediately hold the 'D' key until diagnostics begins.
Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again."
I've tried a few times (erasing the SSD each time) but it does the same thing each time.

Please help!!

Thanks in advance.

My system specs are as follows:
I've followed the instructions here [https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/] to create the USB drive with UniBeast and configure the BIOS settings.

The computer boots to Clover and allows me to boot to install macOS. I then erased the SSD and formatted it as per the above guide. I selected to install to the SSD, and it begins installing but only gets to '11 minutes remaining' (it begins at 12 minutes remaining, so very near the start of the process) for a few minutes before displaying the error message:

"macOS could not be installed on your computer
An error occurred installed macOS. To use Apple Diagnostics to check your Mac hardware, shut down, press the power button, and immediately hold the 'D' key until diagnostics begins.
Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again."
I've tried a few times (erasing the SSD each time) but it does the same thing each time.

Please help!!

Thanks in advance.
Upload your Clover folder as zip ( delete themes folder before ). Maybe your forgot kexts or your configuration is wrong...

UDPATE - It's working!

So I recreated the USB drive using UniBeast, and it just worked first time. I guess something went wrong the first time it was created...

The only other thing I changed was installing Linux (ubuntu gnome 17.04 - to use in the meantime), although I doubt this had anything to do with it eventually working.

Thanks a lot for trying to help HorchaudiBMW! I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back