Contribute
Register

[Solved] Kernel Panic Boot after update HWSensors.pkg Sierra 10.12.6 - GA-X99 i7-5820k

Status
Not open for further replies.

e12

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 UD
CPU
i5-10600k
Graphics
MSI - RX 580 Armor
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi guys,

I had a couple hacks over the pats years and I follow the forum guides for a while already. My knowledge on this is as big as research well and understand how to read what I need to fix my problems based on the experience of who really knows it. It has worked very well until now and it has been many years since my last relevant post anywhere I presume... but today I'm really stocked here and would be glad if someone could help me out. :}

I'm running a:
GA-X99-UD4 (with latest bios)
i7 5820k
32GB Crucial Ballistics
EVGA GTX670
500GB m.2 Crucial Internal SSD (Sierra 10.12.6)
500GB Intel SSD (Mavericks 10.9.5)
Clover 2.4 rev4063

What I Did to Screw It Up:
I had a very-good-functional-working machine with a successfully updated Sierra 10.12.6 but I decided I would like to monitor my HW temperatures and this was my ruin. I did installed a HWSensors complete package (.pkg) and it turns out I cannot boot anymore into Sierra (which is basically the one I really use)...and I couldn't realize why!

What I already Tried to Fix It:
Booted in Mavericks and, after trying replacing the original FakeSMC back to its place (didn't work), as I have everything backed up, I tried to replace the entire Extension folder (from both places I've found it: "/Library/Extensions" and "/System/Library/Extensions") with yesterday's backed up (working) versions. Also checked the "Other" folder inside Clover's in the EFI partition of the hard drive.

Why I'm Freaking Out:
The other situations this kind of problem happened I could easily handle using backup files, but this time it doesn't make any sense because I already replaced every folder they're supposed to mess with... I think.... or am I missing something here?? Or the installer I use just did something else it was not supposed to and ruined my music weekend (yes basic what I do is play and recording music here)! Anyway, I researched a quite a bit and could not connect the missing dots.

Attached, what it show at Verbose mode about the KP.

Please, any good (or bad) souls around!!?

Thanks a lot!!! o/
File 07-10-17 03 32 20.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back