NVIDIA RTX2060
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello.
I installed macOS High Sierra on my own PC.
It worked fine along the way. However, when restarting after driver installation is completed, an error will be displayed.
The installation work was done 3 times, but the result is the same.
The installation procedure, specifications and errors are shown below.

spec:
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
Mem: Crucial DDR 4 - 2400 8 GB x 2
M / B: H270 PC MATE
GPU: GeForce NVIDIA GTX 1050
Power: ATX 500 W

Installation procedure
1. Create USB (macOS 10.13.3 (17D47)) installed on 8GB 2.0 USB with UniBeast 8.1.0 on MacBook
2. Disable Intel virtualization technology, Vt-d technology in PC BIOS, disable integrated graphics
3.Installing the previous installation Boot the USB and start the installer
Mac OS Extended (Journaled) deletes partitions of 4.3 TB HDD (other partitions are used for TimeMachine of other Mac)
5. Install MacOS on the deleted partition
6. Initialize the installed macOS
7. Initialize the EFI partition
8. Using MultiiBeast - High Sierra 10.2.0, install boot loader, driver (other than voice)
9. Install Nvidia Web Driver
10. Reboot

Attachments

• S_7560121150735.jpg
    S_7560121150735.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 208
Graphics problem - Boot with nv_disable=1

I tried it but the result was the same.
  • You will be able to install macOS High Sierra only after Physically Removing the PCIE NVDIA GTX 1050 card and initially installing the macOS High Sierra using the Intel HD Graphics 630 connected to your Monitor via Digital video cable and using BIOS options for Initial Display set as IGFX and its required DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory of optimally 128MB and minimum 64MB.
  • When the System runs OK on Intel HD 630 from its 'Clovered" and "Kexted" System disk using Multibeast and without the need for the USB installer, you can install Nvidia Webdriver corresponding to the Version and Build number of installed macOS High Sierra and support kexts like Lilu+NvidiaGraphicsFixiup.kext in the CLOVER/kexts /Other of the mounted EFI folder of System Disk.[ just like you should do for your initially installed Intel HD with same latest Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Shiki.kext. Intel Graphics need in config.plist Devices >Fake ID >IntelGFX 0x19128086 and in Graphics section of config.plist [√]InjectIntel and ig-platform-id=0x19120000]
  • These two specal,support kexts need to be installed in /System/Extensions using whatever kext installing Tool you feel comfortable (kext wizard/kext Beast/Kext Utility ) or using Terminal commands.
  • I recommend checking config.plist to make sure all settings are OK to boot using Nvidia GTX 1060 and check mark of [√]InjectIntel its removed
  • Once all this is done reboot >Enter BIOS setup> change Graphics options to PCIE Graphics and Disable Intel Processor Graphics and save the settings and reboot
  • Monitor Screen will show "No Display" like when changing from PCIE to IGFX an d initial removal of NVIDIA.
  • Shut down and insert removed NVIDIA and connect the Monitor to PCIE NVIDIA (the Reverse of earlier steps to make IGFX as the video card)
  • Reboot and make sure BIOS options are the same you had set to use NVIDIA and boot the MacOS High Sierra System disk as Boot Option 1 in Boot Option Priorities list and all other devices from Boot Option Priority list are DISABLED.
  • Hopefully you will boot without that Graphics Error.

These two specal,support kexts need to be installed in /System/Extensions using whatever kext installing Tool you feel comfortable (kext wizard/kext Beast/Kext Utility ) or using Terminal commands.
Thank you!
I solved this problem by the following procedure
1. Clean installation of macOS
2. Using Multibeast, install Bootloader etc.
3. Install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext using KextBeast
4. Install Nvidia Web Driver
5. Reboot

Thank you!
I solved this problem by the following procedure
1. Clean installation of macOS
2. Using Multibeast, install Bootloader etc.
3. Install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext using KextBeast
4. Install Nvidia Web Driver
5. Reboot
Congrats:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back