Contribute
Register

Solved Intel HD3000 artifacts on laptops with 2-4-6Gb RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you do?

I have seen that doesn't work and I haven't tried. I've try with Rc reset, dsdt, ssdt, custom Edid, but nothing resolve the problem

I have seen that doesn't work and I haven't tried. I've try with Rc reset, dsdt, ssdt, custom Edid, but nothing resolve the problem

You didn't explain what you did.

I followed many guides, for the Dsdt I used your patch. Poi I got the Edid by Windows and I injected in Clover, I did the RC Reset , slide=0, but I could only improve. Now I'm trying with Smbios Mac mini 5,1 in Yosemite 10.10.5, I use chimera, with El Capitan I use Clover

View attachment 166976

View attachment 166977

View attachment 166978

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Now i have no artifacts since a day with slide=F bootflag.

Now i have no artifacts since a day with slide=F bootflag.

I'm pretty sure slide is an integer. Setting slide=F will be the same as slide=0.

I'm pretty sure slide is an integer. Setting slide=F will be the same as slide=0.

I don't know, how, and why artifacts disappeared with slide=F and why not with slide=0, but its somehow working. :D

I don't know, how, and why artifacts disappeared with slide=F and why not with slide=0, but its somehow working. :D

What you say, slide=F? :rolleyes:
slide=0
Somebody use slide=100

I will solve the problems with HD3000 :D

Here is the original connector info from AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB for LVDS:

05030000 02000000 30000000

And here is the changed:

05030000 04000000 40000000

I try other values, and solve artifacts :) Now with 4-4, there is not artifacts since a hour, i don't use slide=0 bootflag. With 3-0, the artifacts appear on login screen, so i just need keep trying other values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back