Contribute
Register

[Solved] Installation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi basically I did the exact same thing as you told me and added what you told me and now what happens is that the installation process hangs or freezes with the apple logo and half the loading bar so i restarted it in verbose mode again and then the screen was at the stage I uploaded in the picture and then now the screen is black and whatever is going on but it keeps on making my pc's fans switch on and off. here is a verbose image.
Still showing problem with Graphics.
Upload the current CLOVER from your USB installer to take another look since you had edited it last.

hi i finally managed to get the mac operating system using lilu and whatevergreen kexts however now the problem i have is getting the sound to work. would you be able to help?

hi i finally managed to get the mac operating system using lilu and whatevergreen kexts however now the problem i have is getting the sound to work. would you be able to help?
  • Your Audio according to the MoBo Documentation looks like Realtek ALC892.
  • You can launch Multibeast 10.1.2>Drivers >Audio>Realtexk All xxxx>[√]ALC 892 + [√] 200/300 series/X299 Audio Device Patch[SEE image] Build>Install >Your System HDD
  • If this does not succeed to get Audio, try Toleda Audio Troubleshoot or ask for help.

Attachments

• Multibeast Drivers_Audio_Realtek_Alcc 892.png
    Multibeast Drivers_Audio_Realtek_Alcc 892.png
    159 KB · Views: 60
  • Your Audio according to the MoBo Documentation looks like Realtek ALC892.
  • You can launch Multibeast 10.1.2>Drivers >Audio>Realtexk All xxxx>[√]ALC 892 + [√] 200/300 series/X299 Audio Device Patch[SEE image] Build>Install >Your System HDD
  • If this does not succeed to get Audio, try Toleda Audio Troubleshoot or ask for help.
Hi,
for whatever reason whenever i try to reinstall realteck alc 892 it says that the installation is a fail in multibeast. Additionally I what is toleda audio troubleshoot and what is is that i would be looking for in the toleda audio troubleshoot as i have already looked at it already and do no understand anything

Hi,
for whatever reason whenever i try to reinstall realteck alc 892 it says that the installation is a fail in multibeast. Additionally I what is toleda audio troubleshoot and what is is that i would be looking for in the toleda audio troubleshoot as i have already looked at it already and do no understand anything

Try this:

1. Download audio_cloverALC.command.zip
  2. Unzip & extract audio CloverALC command to Desktop
  3. Mount the EFI partition of your System disk using steps in #2
  4. Launch Terminal
  5. Drag and drop audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.command from the desktop to the Terminal and press ENTER
  6. Type Password when prompted
  7. Read and type Y and ENTER at each prompt
  8. Reboot when prompted
If you find any problem during this as an error get a screen Capture of that and upload to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back