Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AsRock Z270M Pro 4
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
sapphire radeon RX 580 8gb
im building a hackintosh but just before the last stage of installation everytime the apple logo loads up along with the load bar and it gets to about 3/4 of the way and bam, the screen flashes and then there is a black screen and then a few seconds later it says that there is no signal to the display that it is connected. BTW i used unibeast to make the high sierra install. here are the images that come up straight before the screen flashes and then shows no signal: https://imgur.com/ANdw78w https://imgur.com/Hd3y7af components: mb: asrock z270m pro4 ram: 32gb gpu: sapphier amd rx 580 8gb and a i7-770k cpu

im building a hackintosh but just before the last stage of installation everytime the apple logo loads up along with the load bar and it gets to about 3/4 of the way and bam, the screen flashes and then there is a black screen and then a few seconds later it says that there is no signal to the display that it is connected. BTW i used unibeast to make the high sierra install. here are the images that come up straight before the screen flashes and then shows no signal: https://imgur.com/ANdw78w https://imgur.com/Hd3y7af components: mb: asrock z270m pro4 ram: 32gb gpu: sapphier amd rx 580 8gb and a i7-770k cpu
  • Please upload images and other files ( including verbose boot screen images) to this Forum using [Upload a File] button right below this message entry box.
  • Please list your BIOS options , specifically the ones related to USB controllers and Graphics. [You may take screen shots and upload ]
  • Please upload the CLOVER folder from your USB installer disk as a zipped file to the forum.
    • CLOVER is hidden and needs mounting of EFI Partition from the USB disk attached to a Mac/Hack using Clover Configurator Vibrant DOWNLOAD
    • From the EFI Partition mounted on the desktop, navigate to EFI>CLOVER andRight click Compress CLOVER and Upload to the Forum

• Please upload images and other files ( including verbose boot screen images) to this Forum using [Upload a File] button right below this message entry box.
  • Please list your BIOS options , specifically the ones related to USB controllers and Graphics. [You may take screen shots and upload ]
  • Please upload the CLOVER folder from your USB installer disk as a zipped file to the forum.
    • CLOVER is hidden and needs mounting of EFI Partition from the USB disk attached to a Mac/Hack using Clover Configurator Vibrant DOWNLOAD
    • From the EFI Partition mounted on the desktop, navigate to EFI>CLOVER andRight click Compress CLOVER and Upload to the Forum

i uploaded 2 verbose images and then the clover zip like you asked and then about 6-10 images of my bios settings

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5450.jpg
    IMG_5450.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5452.PNG
    IMG_5452.PNG
    3.9 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5482.JPG
    IMG_5482.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5483.JPG
    IMG_5483.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5484.JPG
    IMG_5484.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5485.JPG
    IMG_5485.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5486.JPG
    IMG_5486.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
i uploaded 2 verbose images and then the clover zip like you asked and then about 6-10 images of my bios settings
here are more images

Attachments

• IMG_5487.JPG
    IMG_5487.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5488.JPG
    IMG_5488.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5489.JPG
    IMG_5489.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5490.JPG
    IMG_5490.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5492.JPG
    IMG_5492.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5494.JPG
    IMG_5494.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5495.JPG
    IMG_5495.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5496.JPG
    IMG_5496.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
here are more images
  • Checked all uploads.
  • Verbose Boot Image Diagnosis >Graphics Freeze.
    • Cause Conflict between Integrated Intel HD 630 and PCIE Radeon
  • See uploaded edited images for details and annotations to try
  • Recommend: Removal of PCIE card and Install using Intel HD 630 initially and later as a second stage after a System Disk is working OK on Intel HD, reinsert PCIE Card and install all supporting software and BIOS Setup change to PCIE Graphics and Disable Intel HD.

Attachments

• 1.Boot failure from Graphics .png
    1.Boot failure from Graphics .png
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • 2.:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    2.:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 1.CLOVER:drivers64UEFI.png
    1.CLOVER:drivers64UEFI.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 2.BIOS USB Controllers OK.png
    2.BIOS USB Controllers OK.png
    984.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.:CLOVER:config.plist:ACPI.png
    3.:CLOVER:config.plist:ACPI.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 3.:CLOVER:configplist_Boot.png
    3.:CLOVER:configplist_Boot.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 3.Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.03.44 AM.png
    3.Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.03.44 AM.png
    929.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 4.:Clover_config_Devices.png
    4.:Clover_config_Devices.png
    283 KB · Views: 176
  • 4.HDD Boot option.png
    4.HDD Boot option.png
    816.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 5.:CLOVER_configplist_Gui.png
    5.:CLOVER_configplist_Gui.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 5.Secure boot Disabled.png
    5.Secure boot Disabled.png
    677.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 7.:CLOVER_configplist_Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    7.:CLOVER_configplist_Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 6.:CLOVER:config.plist_Graphics.png
    6.:CLOVER:config.plist_Graphics.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 8.:CLOVER:config.plist_Rt Variables-CsrActiveConfig0x67.png
    8.:CLOVER:config.plist_Rt Variables-CsrActiveConfig0x67.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 9.:CLOVER_config.plist_SMBIOS.png
    9.:CLOVER_config.plist_SMBIOS.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 10.:CLOVER_config.plist_System Parameters.png
    10.:CLOVER_config.plist_System Parameters.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Checked all uploads.
  • Verbose Boot Image Diagnosis >Graphics Freeze.
    • Cause Conflict between Integrated Intel HD 630 and PCIE Radeon
  • See uploaded edited images for details and annotations to try
  • Recommend: Removal of PCIE card and Install using Intel HD 630 initially and later as a second stage after a System Disk is working OK on Intel HD, reinsert PCIE Card and install all supporting software and BIOS Setup change to PCIE Graphics and Disable Intel HD.
Hi I did what you said with clover configurator for the usb installer and then i took out my graphics card and used the onboard intel graphics like you said too, however when i tried to install mac osx i now encounter another problem whereby the installation process hangs or freezes with the apple logo and half the loading bar full. here is a verbose image that i have attached.

Attachments

• IMG_5499.JPG
    IMG_5499.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5503.JPG
    IMG_5503.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
Hi I did what you said with clover configurator for the usb installer and then i took out my graphics card and used the onboard intel graphics like you said too, however when i tried to install mac osx i now encounter another problem whereby the installation process hangs or freezes with the apple logo and half the loading bar full. here is a verbose image that i have attached.
  • Uploaded image shows Graphics failure
I did what you said with clover configurator for the usb installer and then i took out my graphics card and used the onboard intel graphics like you said too,

• Please Upload your current CLOVER from the USB as a zip file.
  • Please post your currently used BIOS options dealing with Graphics.

• Uploaded image shows Graphics failure

• Please Upload your current CLOVER from the USB as a zip file.
  • Please post your currently used BIOS options dealing with Graphics.
Hi, there is only one change i made and that was the compatibility support module all to UEFI because you said it wasn't a good setup for my mobo , I uploaded pictures of the changes i made apart from that change everything is the same, as you said all the bios setting was good.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5504.JPG
    IMG_5504.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
Hi, there is only one change i made and that was the compatibility support module all to UEFI because you said it wasn't a good setup for my mobo , I uploaded pictures of the changes i made apart from that change everything is the same, as you said all the bios setting was good.
Please try this to your Boot Args: -disablegfxfirmware .

You can do that using the following steps:

• Boot with your USB installer to reach CBM screen.
  • Immediately move to Options > Boot Args: and add to existing -v dart=0 -disablegfxfirmware
  • Make sure your Graphics Injector has the [√]Inject Intel , FakeID = 0x59128086 and ig-platform-id=59120000
  • Return to CBM and boot and post and upload problem verbose screen.

Hi basically I did the exact same thing as you told me and added what you told me and now what happens is that the installation process hangs or freezes with the apple logo and half the loading bar so i restarted it in verbose mode again and then the screen was at the stage I uploaded in the picture and then now the screen is black and whatever is going on but it keeps on making my pc's fans switch on and off. here is a verbose image.

Attachments

• IMG_5516.JPG
    IMG_5516.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back