Votes: 29 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 342 92.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iMessage poll

have you signed out and signed back in?

This issue has to do with those trying to sign in to iMessage in the first place.

Just so all currently logged in users know, don't try to add an alternate email to iMessage. It forces a reauthentication and you wil get locked out of iMessage on your Hackintosh. I did this the other day before I knew about these issues, and now I am out of luck.

Hopefully this gets figured out soon!

iMessage poll

Try (or not to try if you still want iMessage to work) sign out and then sign back in. Restart computer will not invalidate the auth token :)

iMessage poll

Mine was working up until Yesterday morning when I booted. Now it won't let me sign in, and Messages preferences shows iMessage as "Inactive". I tried changing my hosts file back to a clean one with no luck.

skitched-20121227-214020.jpg

Here's to hoping a fix comes soon... very soon

iMessage poll

I used super duper to back up my Mountain Lion install while Imessage was working. However, not once I try and log in after reinstalling Mountain Lion It does not work. Is there anyway of replacing the files that Imessage uses with my backed up copy of M.L to make Imessage work. If so, which files need to be replaced. Thanks.

iMessage poll

I noticed iMessage wasn't popping up with my iPhone and iPad, so i checked the settings and saw that it wasn't enabled for the mobile phone number, silly me changed the setting and now it says it cant contact the server then crashes.
after my downloads finish ill try to reboot, but from what i have read im not holding my breath..

poop..

iMessage poll

If iMessage is working for anyone, dont sign out or change any account configs on any other iDevices or it will cease to function!

iMessage poll

You can count me out. I'd rather help find a solution.

We can find a solution once we know whats changed.

Apple, if you reading this, I'll give you some P if you send us some info. Come on, one of you must be bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back