• Yes

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 342 92.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iMessage poll

iMessages doesn't work with my office hackintosh, but it works with the hackintosh I have at home. Both very similar machines, with OSX 10.8.2. It works with the iPad at home and office so it's not the router or network. What the hell?

Is iMessage Down For You?

Hey guys,

Like many of you, my messages app started crashing and not letting me sign in a few weeks ago. I made a video on my channel today discussing this, and as it turns out, many people aren't having problems at all. In fact, it's almost a 50/50 split. From the reports on this website and experiences of my own, I believed that the faliure rate was much higher than this. Here's a link to the video if you're interested in seeing the error:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyncUm2T5o

With this said, how many of you are having problems with messages? Since it's not everyone, maybe Apple is finding a way to somehow "Blacklist" individual computers. I don't see howe else it would one day just randomly stop working. Maybe it's even a bug on Apple's end.

What is your experience with Messages?

iMessage poll

Still working just fine for me. xD

@edit.

Not working at all. I would open it and it would connect just fine on my gtalk account but when ever i try to message someone it asks to log into my apple id which never connects at all.

iMessage poll

Hey guys,

Like many of you, my messages app started crashing and not letting me sign in a few weeks ago. I made a video on my channel today discussing this, and as it turns out, many people aren't having problems at all. In fact, it's almost a 50/50 split. From the reports on this website and experiences of my own, I believed that the faliure rate was much higher than this. Here's a link to the video if you're interested in seeing the error:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyncUm2T5o

With this said, how many of you are having problems with messages? Since it's not everyone, maybe Apple is finding a way to somehow "Blacklist" individual computers. I don't see howe else it would one day just randomly stop working. Maybe it's even a bug on Apple's end.

What is your experience with Messages?

I have 2 very similar machines, one at home, one at the office, iMessages works in one of them, so you are about right, 50/50!

iMessage poll

Still working great over here on my iPhone, Macbook and Hackintosh.

iMessage poll

Have you tried to buy iMac or Macbook?
You won't have any problem you know;)
Also whole point of Apple is that you don't think about these things like will something work, you are not wasting precious time of your life to fix things that should work in first place. Hackintosh is definitely bad way to go, its worse than PC. Because it don't work often.

iMessage poll

Also whole point of Apple is that you don't think about these things like will something work, you are not wasting precious time of your life to fix things that should work in first place. Hackintosh is definitely bad way to go, its worse than PC. Because it don't work often.

Alright so... what are you even doing here? People that has this kinda of thought are the ones that never had any stable hackintosh before.

iMessage poll

I built a hack, and liked it so much that I bout an iPad, iPhone, 2*Apple TV and I'm typing this on my new Macbook Pro.
My hack is by far the most powerful and stable of the bunch.
Then I applied these learnings to the rest of my Apple devices to improve them.

Q: Have you (re)considered where you are spending YOUR precious time?

iMessage poll

Not working here. It used to work, but now I get "The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back