Contribute
Register

[solved] HP Elitebook 820G3 High Sierra, partially screen flick / glitch broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply|! ok so it was correct, so I wonder why it was so slow in loading apps (for example outlook365 and outlook) that in win10 are much faster to open. so probably it is a problem in the apps ports to osx so.. what a pity like that they are not really usable...

ps. we have the same laptops! I had 2570p and the current one now is 820G3... I wonder if we work in the same company! :DD

What is your using OS?
My 2570p and 820G3 are using macOS 10.13.6 work perfect.
U can check your task manager.
Have QQ or Wechat? I think we are not work in the same company, after all, how big the world……:)

upload_2018-9-11_15-39-49.png

thanks, I tried with latest sierra version. but now I remind that when I tested it, I installed it in a pretty old HD and probably not so fast, to avoid messing up my SSD. so maybe after installing it to the SSD, everything will be faster, I hope, but it should be much faster, because office and outlook really took ages to launch! the only problem was launching apps, the OS instead was pretty reactive. will maybe try again in the future but this time installing on the ssd and see, thank you!
no I don't usee wechat or QQ sorry :)

thanks, I tried with latest sierra version. but now I remind that when I tested it, I installed it in a pretty old HD and probably not so fast, to avoid messing up my SSD. so maybe after installing it to the SSD, everything will be faster, I hope, but it should be much faster, because office and outlook really took ages to launch! the only problem was launching apps, the OS instead was pretty reactive. will maybe try again in the future but this time installing on the ssd and see, thank you!
no I don't usee wechat or QQ sorry :)
You need to install it in ssd, hdd is too slow.
And good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back