Contribute
Register

[Solved] High Sierra on Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi - stuck installing...(ACPI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

after about six years with my old Hackintosh it was time to move on. So I decided on the newest hardware and assembled it quite easily. I followed all the rules of the latest installation guide here, but the installation keeps getting stuck.
Just after clover (before the MacOS installer from the USB stick) there is a hang. I attached a screenshot of the error.

View attachment 327181

Although I looked for hours here (and else), I couldn't find a solution to that. I double checked everything in the BIOS and nothing makes a difference. When I drop all OEM the installer hangs on "FakeSMCKeyStore".
I have seen there are people with almost exactly the same specs, who didn't have any trouble at all installing.
Probably I missed something, maybe someone has a good tip for me. (Clover Setup / config list?)

Help is very much appreciated !!!
Thanks, Eike

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

See if editing your ACPI_Drop Tables in the config.plist opened in CCV as shown in uploaded image could help.

Hi cmn699,
thanks a lot for your help here! I did excactly as you said and modified my ACPI_Drop Tables in Clover like in the pic you posted. Eventually that got me to the installer and I could install High Sierra. Now I work on getting everything running...
Thanks again, that was great help!!

Hi cmn699,
thanks a lot for your help here! I did excactly as you said and modified my ACPI_Drop Tables in Clover like in the pic you posted. Eventually that got me to the installer and I could install High Sierra. Now I work on getting everything running...
Thanks again, that was great help!!
  • Glad it helped and you posted back for the benefit of others reading your post your solution for the problem.
  • I just want you to know a significant portion of my suggestions in this Forum are based on what I have read from the huge literature from RehabMan and Toleda.
  • Actually we have to thank them for their contribution and this great Forum for giving us a chance to post.
Good luck with the rest of tidying up of your High Sierra System disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back