Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] High Sierra Boot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help me to correct setup config plist? I don't know What to do...

Sure, I will try.
Please download Clover Configurator Vibrant(CCV) to your System .
i have moved realtekrtl8111.kext from library/extension to clover/kext/other and ethernet goes.. I have to install anyway Rehabman's mause ethernet kext?
What is the RIGHT Ethernet kext for your MoBo according to Manual ?

Sure, I will try.
Please download Clover Configurator Vibrant(CCV) to your System .

What is the RIGHT Ethernet kext for your MoBo according to Manual ?
RealtekRtl8111H

So i have to copy Also fakesmc, lilu, ethernet and nvdiagraphicsfixup kext in S/L/E ? ( I installed them manually, without kext wizard )
Unfortunately you cannot just copy paste kexts to System Folders like /L/E or S/L/E . You need a kext installing program like kext wizard/kext Utility/Kext Beast or using Terminal commands.
You need to Repair Permission and Rebuild Cache . That cannot be done by just copy /Paste.
In CLOVER we can copy paste. OK? Understood?:)

Unfortunately you cannot just copy paste kexts to System Folders like /L/E or S/L/E . You need a kext installing program like kext wizard/kext Utility/Kext Beast or using Terminal commands.
You need to Repair Permission and Rebuild Cache . That cannot be done by just copy /Paste.
Then You need RealTek NOT Intel Mause. That was my mistake . Let me check your MoBo manual online .Your MoBo in your Signature, Right?

ahahah ok...i understand!sorry but I'm new in the Hackintosh world. So now what I have to do first? I downloaded kext wizard and Clover configurator and set config plist as you show me.

Then You need RealTek NOT Intel Mause. That was my mistake . Let me check your MoBo manual online .Your MoBo in your Signature, Right?
yes B150m mortar msi. I checked, tell realtekrtl8111H, right?

sorry but I didn't read anything ..

Attachments

• Schermata 2017-11-11 alle 01.37.52.png
    Schermata 2017-11-11 alle 01.37.52.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 74
ahahah ok...i understand!sorry but I'm new in the Hackintosh world. So now what I have to do first? I downloaded kext wizard and Clover configurator and set config plist as you show me.
Yeah . That's the way. Use Kext Wizard to install Kexts to SYSTEM folders like /L/E and ESPECIALLY /S/L/E . Repair Permission and rebuild cache done automatically if you check (√) the boxes in Kext wizard.

For Kext Utility all you have to do is to drag and drop the kexts after just clicking it and signing password , the rest will be done by Kext Utility>http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/140647-latest-kext-utility-macos-sierra-super-speed-edition/

Yeah . That's the way. Use Kext Wizard to install Kexts to SYSTEM folders like /L/E and ESPECIALLY /S/L/E . Repair Permission and rebuild cache done automatically if you check (√) the boxes in Kext wizard.

For Kext Utility all you have to do is to drag and drop the kexts after just clicking it and signing password , the rest will be done by Kext Utility>http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/140647-latest-kext-utility-macos-sierra-super-speed-edition/
ok so only this four: fakesmc, lilu, ethernet and nvdiagraphicsfixup kext. I had to remove it from other folder or kext wizard overwrite it automatically? Then I have to repair permission and rebuild cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back