Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] High Sierra Boot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so only this four: fakesmc, lilu, ethernet and nvdiagraphicsfixup kext. I had to remove it from other folder or kext wizard overwrite it automatically? Then I have to repair permission and rebuild cache?
Kext wizard will backup kexts and do the needful . Please check the interface and make necessary [√] in boxes shown there BEFORE clicking to start Installation . You will have to Browse to the place (Folder) where you have Saved the kexts [Example make a Folder on Desktop called Kexts and put the kexts there. Now click Browse from the KW interface and navigate to Desktop>kexts and click and highlight all the required kexts

Attachments

• Kext Wizard.png
    Kext Wizard.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
everything done, kext installed with kext wizard an permission repaired and cache rebuilt

Kext wizard will backup kexts and do the needful . Please check the interface and make necessary [√] in boxes shown there BEFORE clicking to start Installation . You will have to Broswse to the place (Folder) where you have Saved the kexts [Example make a Folder on Desktop called Kexts and put the kexts there. Now click Browse from the KW interface and navigate to Desktop>kexts and click and highlight all the required kexts
I catch them from efi/clover/kext/other...

I catch them from efi/clover/kext/other...
Sounds Good
Reboot and recheck if Kexts Installed System Reports>Ethernet Cards
Then check Network in System Preferences to see if you have IP address

Sounds Good
Reboot and recheck if Kexts Installed System Reports>Ethernet Cards
Then check Network in System Preferences to see if you have IP address
yea! thanks. now? finish o I have to do anything else?

Attachments

• Schermata 2017-11-11 alle 02.05.03.png
    Schermata 2017-11-11 alle 02.05.03.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 69
yea! thanks. now? finish o I have to do anything else?
Check and see if you are happy with Graphics|Network|Sound| Video.
If all Good Just Call it a Day :)
Take a Drink :D
  • Prefix your Post TITLE as [SOLVED]
  • Think about making a CLONE of this Disk.
  • Collect your thoughts about how you installed from start to finish
  • Create an illustrated GUIDE for yourself and for Tonymac to help others
  • I cannot think of anything else.
  • :clap:

Check and see if you are happy with Graphics|Network|Sound| Video.
If all Good Just Call it a Day :)
Take a Drink :D
  • Prefix your Post TITLE as [SOLVED]
  • Think about making a CLONE of this Disk.
  • Collect your thoughts about how you installed from start to finish
  • Create an illustrated GUIDE for yourself and for Tonymac to help others
  • I cannot think of anything else.
  • :clap:
Thank you a lot!!!!! I have one last question :)lol::lol:). I made some test with Geekbench and GPU in OpenCL mades 67000 scores in Mac and 86000 on windows...why this different results?
( I see from benchmarks results that that video card reach a maximum of 1.16 Mhz in MAC)
PS: now can I install every update from Mac App Store? like if it is a normal imac?

Last edited:
Thank you a lot!!!!! I have one last question :)lol::lol:). I made some test with Geekbench and GPU in OpenCL mades 67000 scores in Mac and 86000 on windows...why this different results?
PS: now can I install every update from Mac App Store? like if it is a normal imac?
I cannot answer the First question with confidence because I don't know the EXACT underlying cause.

If I take a guess , I would say you are comparing Apples with Oranges when you compare Win10 with MacOS High Sierra using Windows Hardware to make them appear as Real Macs!

Hopefully others with greater knowledge can help you with a better answer.

• You can make all Mac Updates. In fact I encourage you to do that. But, in my case my first order of task is to Clone the disk to make a backup.
  • Apple would have already prompted you to do the updates.
  • I think I updated most of my systems with macOS High sierra 10.13.2 Beta (17C67b)already. See image from the one I am posting this .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 7.27.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 7.27.03 PM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 83
I cannot answer the First question with confidence because I don't know the EXACT underlying cause.

If I take a guess , I would say you are comparing Apples with Oranges when you compare Win10 with MacOS High Sierra using Windows Hardware to make them appear as Real Macs!

Hopefully others with greater knowledge can help you with a better answer.

• You can make all Mac Updates. In fact I encourage you to do that. But, in my case my first order of task is to Clone the disk to make a backup.
  • Apple would have already prompted you to do the updates.
  • I think I updated most of my systems with macOS High sierra 10.13.2 Beta (17C67b)already. See image from the one I am posting this .
OK, you helped me a lot. Thanks!!

OK, you helped me a lot. Thanks!!
Please try to help others and the torch can continue to pass from one hand to the next to light the path ahead.
Thank you for your great responses despite our language barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back