MSI B150M
CPU
Intel i7 6700
Graphics
Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,
I have some issue trying to boot high sierra from clover bootloader. Somethimes the Boot doesn't start and appear this simbol. Then i had to restart the computer until sierra logo load. Someone Can help me? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20171109_212954.png
    IMG_20171109_212954.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
Hi everyone,
I have some issue trying to boot high sierra from clover bootloader. Somethimes the Boot doesn't start and appear this simbol. Then i had to restart the computer until sierra logo load. Someone Can help me? Thanks
  • Reboot and Press F-11 to open " Boot Menu"
    • Take a Photo of that F-12 Boot Device Selection Screen
    • Upload that screen image to the Forum.
  • Above Steps are to decide what should be done with BIOS >Boot>Boot option Priorities to prevent this issue.

Thanks for the reply. This ?

Attachments

• 15102617001901621584115.jpg
    15102617001901621584115.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 117
And this is BIOS screen if you need it

Attachments

• 1510261803824332839126.jpg
    1510261803824332839126.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 88
And this is BIOS screen if you need it
  • I have uploaded the F-11 Boot screen edited to show what I guessed is your UEFI High Sierra disk along with other disks
  • What I want is at the Classical view of BIOS with Boot Option Priorities.
  • What I would want you to is to make your UEFI High Sierra as #1 and DISABLE all other disks Real and bogus (like OS X or macOS ) and the disk without any UEFI prefix .
  • Once you cull all the unwanted from the list Save the only disk your Clover containing UEFI High Sierra in that list
  • Don't worry about Windows or linux among the "disabled"
    • CLOVER will get them to Clover Boot Manager Disk for you to choose.
  • Even after this BIOS setup and filtering out, for the first few times, you may still have to go and select your UEFI High Sierra via F-11 boot screen
  • After that the CBM screen will learn to behave properly.

Attachments

• F12 Boot menu.png
    F12 Boot menu.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 178
  • I have uploaded the F-11 Boot screen edited to show what I guessed is your UEFI High Sierra disk along with other disks
  • What I want is at the Classical view of BIOS with Boot Option Priorities.
  • What I would want you to is to make your UEFI High Sierra as #1 and DISABLE all other disks Real and bogus (like OS X or macOS ) and the disk without any UEFI prefix .
  • Once you cull all the unwanted from the list Save the only disk your Clover containing UEFI High Sierra in that list
  • Don't worry about Windows or linux among the "disabled"
    • CLOVER will get them to Clover Boot Manager Disk for you to choose.
  • Even after this BIOS setup and filtering out, for the first few times, you may still have to go and select your UEFI High Sierra via F-11 boot screen
  • After that the CBM screen will learn to behave properly.
Yes this is my os disk. One is first and the second is after the mod you told me to do. It is ok ?

Attachments

• IMG_20171109_225908.jpg
    IMG_20171109_225908.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20171109_225539.jpg
    IMG_20171109_225539.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
Yes this is my os disk. One is first and the second is after the mod you told me to do. It is ok ?
  • Edited Good Boot Priority Screen shot uploaded.
  • Save Exit and Boot >
  • F11 Screen shot to Upload>
  • Select your UEFI HS icon to go to CBM screen
  • Boot to HS Desktop.
  • Upload image of F11 screen
Good luck

Attachments

• Good Boot Options In BIOS .png
    Good Boot Options In BIOS .png
    381.5 KB · Views: 112
Ok thank you a lot, now i'm reinstalling High sierra becouse i have other issue After installing driver with multibeast...i enter in CBM , load HS drive but still remain in apple logo without loading bar . Trying to reinstall, then i set properly Boot priority as you told me and then i upload the sceeen. Hope this time Will go... ( Sorry for my bad English )

• Edited Good Boot Priority Screen shot uploaded.
  • Save Exit and Boot >
  • F11 Screen shot to Upload>
  • Select your UEFI HS icon to go to CBM screen
  • Boot to HS Desktop.
  • Upload image of F11 screen
Good luck
I solved the problem replacing OsxAptioFixDrvr2 with another founded in the internet and the problem is disappeared. Now i have the last problem to solve. I upload the photo . Thanks for the help

Attachments

• IMG_20171110_110752.jpg
    IMG_20171110_110752.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 113
I solved the problem replacing OsxAptioFixDrvr2 with another founded in the internet and the problem is disappeared. Now i have the last problem to solve. I upload the photo . Thanks for the help
  • Please upload to the Forum the CLOVER folder from that USB Installer you are using to reinstall as a compressed file.
    • To access CLOVER you need to attach the USB installer to the computer you had created it.
    • Then Download Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) DOWNLOAD and launch
    • From its Left Menu/Tool Panel click "Mount EFI". [See image for help]
    • The CCV window becomes divided with a Bottom half listing "Efi Partitions" of all disks attached to the Computer .[See image]
    • Find your High Sierra USB Installer shown there as EFI on EFI, Install whatevernameyougave (disk#N) [See edited image]
    • From the Right End of your USB installer click on "Mount Partition" button
    • From Desktop Click on the White EFI Partition icon of your USB Flash disk >EFI>CLOVER >right click Compress CLOVER>Upload

Attachments

• 1.CCV SCREEN.png
    1.CCV SCREEN.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 2.EFI Mounting in CCV.png
    2.EFI Mounting in CCV.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back