Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97M-PLUS
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970
Hi!
I have ASUS Z97M-PLUS/i7-4790K/GTX 970. I just did a clean install of High Sierra 10.13.1. SIP is disabled. Have installed Nvidia Web drivers 378.10.10.10.20.107. No matter what I do, I can't get my main monitor to show picture using 4K@60Hz over HDMI. I have another 1440p monitor using DP and that works fine.
I've tried mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2, but it doesn't work for High Sierra (says Unknown version of...).

I'm really confused as before I had 10.10 Yosemite and 4K display worked perfectly. Is there anything else I can try to get it running?

@knovoselic, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Done, sorry about that.

Any update on this? Facing the same problem.

I've tried the pixel clock patch on High Sierra (didn't work at the time) and on older MacOS versions (both Yosemite and Sierra) - didn't work on any. In the end I read somewhere that HDMI is and will never fully be supported on MacOS, so I just bought
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017BQCUGW/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

works perfectly :) dual monitors, sleep, turning monitors off and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back