Contribute
Register

[solved] Help with clover, by any chance? Only problem i have now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i click the button that says "Upload a file" Next to the post reply button? If so: I did that, selected the file, and then clicked post reply. It didn't show up... Is there a file size limit? If so: My EFI folder is 18.6 MB... And i don't know why the file size is so big..

EFI folder not requested. Post only EFI/Clover folder (as ZIP, omit themes).

This is actually frustrating me. I have tried EVERYTHING and i can't upload the stupid folder!
Edit: I think i fixed it..Gonna try to upload now..
Edit 2: Ah, ok. I'll try to upload the Clover.zip i have...

No file size limit, although it does need to be .zip
Ah, ok. I am trying to upload my clover.zip, but it doesn't seem to be working... I click upload file, then i select my Clover.zip file made from the clover folder, and it says 100% immediately...So i click save changes, and it doesn't show up as a attachment
Edit: Ugh, i keep trying, but it doesn't work..Sorry if i am causing any frustration. I have been trying to get this stupid zip uploaded for the past 10 minutes..

Ah, ok. I am trying to upload my clover.zip, but it doesn't seem to be working... I click upload file, then i select my Clover.zip file made from the clover folder, and it says 100% immediately...So i click save changes, and it doesn't show up as a attachment

What browser are you using?

Ugh...I'm trying firefox again..
Still isn't working..

I used Chrome to upload an attachment without issue.
Trying to upload with chrome now..hope it works.
Edit: It still didnt work..I have tried every browser i know of, and it STILL doesn't upload..
Edit 2: oh my bob..IT WAS HOTSPOT SHIELD causing it... ugh. back to the original problem, i guess. I think i uploaded it correctly now..

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 109
Also, I will be gone for about 45 minutes. Please post any ideas i could try while i am gone, if possible, Rehabman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back