Contribute
Register

[solved] Help with clover, by any chance? Only problem i have now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15-au018wm
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520 / 940MX
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, i am having problems on my Lenovo ideapad with el capitan. I am using clover (UEFI) , and it seems to have a chance of booting, but sometimes i get a error that says
"Error loading kernel cache" And sometimes a memory allocation error, then it will finally boot. Sometimes it will boot 1st try, but sometimes it will only boot after 3+ Reboots... Any suggestions to fix, please?
Edit: Forgot to mention, most of the time it says "Error allocating Runtime Area"

Last edited:
Ugh, just realized i may have possibly posted it in the wrong thread...Can a mod move it to the correct thread, if it isn't in the correct one, by any chance?

Hi, i am having problems on my Lenovo ideapad with el capitan. I am using clover (UEFI) , and it seems to have a chance of booting, but sometimes i get a error that says
"Error loading kernel cache" And sometimes a memory allocation error, then it will finally boot. Sometimes it will boot 1st try, but sometimes it will only boot after 3+ Reboots... Any suggestions to fix, please?

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
Ok. Here it is.
Edit: AGH! it didn't upload!
Edit 2: i can't seem to upload my Clover.zip...I click upload file and then it says 100% , then i click post, but it doesn't show up!

Ok. Here it is.
Edit: AGH! it didn't upload!
Edit 2: i can't seem to upload my Clover.zip...I click upload file and then it says 100% , then i click post, but it doesn't show up!

You have to upload as attachment.

You have to upload as attachment.
Thats what i did, but when i click post reply, it doesnt seem to upload. It said 100% , though...
Edit: I am trying firefox now. hopefully it posted this time.
Edit 2: ...Still is not working...Although, the zip size is 41 MB without the themes..

Last edited:
Ugh, i feel stupid now. I was uploading the stupid clover installer! going to upload EFI now...
Edit: And it still didn't work. What is with the new website design and NOT letting me upload stuff? This has been happening since the new website layout..

Could i just upload it to a hosting site, by any chance..? The stupid new website design isn't letting me upload the file...

Edit: And it still didn't work. What is with the new website design and NOT letting me upload stuff? This has been happening since the new website layout..

Testing upload... no issue here, note attachment test.txt.zip.

Attachments

• test.txt.zip
    165 bytes · Views: 83
Do i click the button that says "Upload a file" Next to the post reply button? If so: I did that, selected the file, and then clicked post reply. It didn't show up... Is there a file size limit? If so: My EFI folder is 18.6 MB... And i don't know why the file size is so big..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back