Register

[solved] HDMI out on HD620

Motherboard
Dell 7573 (Opencore)
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620
Success! I was able to get HDMI working with just a few minor config.plist changes. Before I paved the machine and started over, I decided to try some of the patches you've suggested against other ig-platform-ids. Using ig-platform-id 0x591e0000 and redoing the SMBIOS, and few other tweaks as suggested in your last post I was able to get HDMI working.

config.plist attached for reference.

Thank you again, Rehabman. Now I just need to fix audio...

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Success! I was able to get HDMI working with just a few minor config.plist changes. Before I paved the machine and started over, I decided to try some of the patches you've suggested against other ig-platform-ids. Using ig-platform-id 0x591e0000 and redoing the SMBIOS, and few other tweaks as suggested in your last post I was able to get HDMI working.

Marked solved.

Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX
CPU
i7-9700k
Graphics
Vega 56
Hi Rehabman,
I cant get Audio Through HDMI on HD 620. But it does work with USB-C port to HDMI cable.
Im attaching my debug if you could take a look.
Dell Latitude 7280 i7-7600u
thx

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Rehabman,
I cant get Audio Through HDMI on HD 620. But it does work with USB-C port to HDMI cable.
Im attaching my debug if you could take a look.
Dell Latitude 7280 i7-7600u
thx
You need to patch the framebuffer connector for HDMI (ioreg shows an external monitor on the 0105 port).

Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX
CPU
i7-9700k
Graphics
Vega 56
You need to patch the framebuffer connector for HDMI (ioreg shows an external monitor on the 0105 port).
sorry, but how would i do that?

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5567-Clover
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620, 1980*1024
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android

I have the same problem on a Dell 5567, with an HD620 as well and a 10.14.3 hack. Reading through your config.plist there is no Properties section under Devices, or at least it is not being displayed for me in Xcode.
I have a thread about the same with no replies so far, any help you could shed, I would very much appreciate.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5567-Clover
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620, 1980*1024
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I have the same problem on a Dell 5567, with an HD620 as well and a 10.14.3 hack. Reading through your config.plist there is no Properties section under Devices, or at least it is not being displayed for me in Xcode.
I have a thread about the same with no replies so far, any help you could shed, I would very much appreciate.
Got it, by using Hackintool and selecting the proper values for CPU and igpu I was able to find out the port number on my HDMI setup, so I uncommented the proper set of values on Xcode for @RehabMan plist file, restarted and got HDMI working without problems, I don't yet know if audio works with my VooDooHDA fix but I wll try later and let you know of the results, cheers!

Motherboard
(laptop) ASUS N750JK
CPU
i7 4700HQ
Graphics
NV 850M

What tweaks exactly?