Contribute
Register

[solved] HDMI issues with HP Pavilion Touch Smart 14 n033tx (Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Plugging the HDMI Cable on my laptop the OS X El Capitan Hangs and restarts.

Downloaded from AppStore
Here is the Clover Folder=View attachment 181643
Here is the IOReg=View attachment 181644
Here is the Terminal Codes Output=View attachment 181645

Your kexts have issues...

Code:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleIRController]: The super class vtable 'vtable for IOUSBHIDDriver' for vtable 'vtable for AppleIRController' is out of date. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleIRController; omitting from prelinked kernel.
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHIDMouse]: The super class vtable 'vtable for IOUSBHIDDriver' for vtable 'vtable for AppleHIDMouse' is out of date. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHIDMouse; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Ahmads-MBP:~ Ayz$

And you have patched kexts that are not typical:
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBHostFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOSerialFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOBluetoothFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleUSBTopCase.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleUSBMultitouch.kext

Do a fresh install.

When Plugging the HDMI Cable on my laptop the OS X El Capitan Hangs and restarts.

Ok I reinstalled the mac os x and now neither sleep works nor the hdmi audio.
HDMI works just once but when I unplug and replug it then it hangs the laptop.

Hi. Hope you are fine and doing well.
Sorry for disturbing you again and again. Here I have attached clover folder + ioreg so if possible please kindly check weather it is correct for the HDMI or still missing something. I reinstalled the mac os x and repatched the dsdt so that's why please check it because plugging HDMI hangs the laptop.
Clover Folder=View attachment 182032
IOReg=View attachment 182033
Thanks for everything.

Hi. Hope you are fine and doing well.
Sorry for disturbing you again and again. Here I have attached clover folder + ioreg so if possible please kindly check weather it is correct for the HDMI or still missing something. I reinstalled the mac os x and repatched the dsdt so that's why please check it because plugging HDMI hangs the laptop.
Clover Folder=View attachment 182032
IOReg=View attachment 182033
Thanks for everything.

ACPI patching looks fine. The ioreg shows USB WiFi... likely to cause sleep issues and other stability problems.

You should try patching only for the framebuffer to which your HDMI port is attached (enable each patch independently, test).

Try with CSM both enabled/disabled in BIOS.

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Thanks for suggestions and all helps with patience.
I checked each framebuffer patches individually and found one which worked but sometimes it hangs my laptop and on each action on my laptop the display blinks on both laptop and the led device which is attached to HDMI.
here is clover folder=View attachment 182073
Here is IOReg=View attachment 182072
Sleep is working well till now but I will continue to check it weather it will give issues or not.
Sorry for the mistakes and for my bad english.

Thanks for suggestions and all helps with patience.
I checked each framebuffer patches individually and found one which worked but sometimes it hangs my laptop and on each action on my laptop the display blinks on both laptop and the led device which is attached to HDMI.
here is clover folder=View attachment 182073
Here is IOReg=View attachment 182072
Sleep is working well till now but I will continue to check it weather it will give issues or not.
Sorry for the mistakes and for my bad english.

This ioreg shows the external monitor connected to the 0105 port (framebuffer@1), so at least you know which connector to experiment with.

Ok so now why it blinks. The both laptop and the monitor blinks after each 5 seconds or on each action on my laptop.

Ok so now why it blinks. The both laptop and the monitor blinks after each 5 seconds or on each action on my laptop.

I'm thinking it may not be difficult to adapt K-Series Haswell Envy patch set to your N-Series Haswell Envy.

They seem similar except different audio (ALC282 vs. ALS290).

Stay tuned...

If you could post your AppleHDA files, that would be helpful (they are likely the same as used in the Probooks that have ALC282, but...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back