RX 5700XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Installing Mojave goes perfectly. If I use the USB stick to boot the system, everything works (except audio and USB 3.1) Both Ethernet ports work and USB 2.0 light up fine.

THEN, when I use the latest Multibeast to install the bootloader ONLY, booting into the system reveals that ethernet is down.
Network properties states that there are no ethernet adapters installed. And, I cannot figure out how to get it back.

The specs say that the two ethernet adapters are the Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network + Intel® Gigabit LAN

I know there are folks out there who have this MB running Mojave. So, any help appreciated.

OK. I just got one of them working correctly. The Atheros Killer is now lit up and working well. Now, if I can just find the correct Kext for the Intel adapter.
Any clues would be appreciated.

Hey, what's the right combination in Clover Configurator? I have the same problem: both USB 3.0 ports and ethernet stopped working.
Thanks

I installed the kexts for
AtherosE2200Ethernet v2.2.2 and the
IntelMausiEthernet v2.4.0

That's when they both lit up for me.

Sorry, I am a noob. So, I cannot remember where I found the informaation. But, I am pretty sure I got the suggesstion from the Golden Builds for our MB.
Good Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back