Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hi, I am trying to get my geforce gt 620 to work in hackintosh. When I enable "inject nvidia", install the web drivers, and install NvidiaGraphicsFixup, when I boot into sierra, it doesn't show a mouse cursor and when I hit enter to login, it freezes. I got it to work before, but I accidentally screwed up my config.plst so I had to reinstall. Any advice to fix this. Thanks :)

Hi, I am trying to get my geforce gt 620 to work in hackintosh. When I enable "inject nvidia", install the web drivers, and install NvidiaGraphicsFixup, when I boot into sierra, it doesn't show a mouse cursor and when I hit enter to login, it freezes. I got it to work before, but I accidentally screwed up my config.plst so I had to reinstall. Any advice to fix this. Thanks :)

NVM, I just had to start with YOSEMITE then upgrade to sierra. I also got the audio working, I am actually listening to music while typing this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.13.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.13.59 AM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 699
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.16.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.16.08 AM.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,456
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.16.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.16.34 AM.png
    165 KB · Views: 707
Well, great, after upgrading to sierra I had the same problems, should I just stay on el capitan? or upgrade to high sierra?

I am on el capitan right now.

I am on el capitan right now.
Fixed, needed to install CUDA AND Web Drivers, and instead of inject nvidia, I selected use nvidia web drivers. But now I have a new problem on my new thread.

did you get it to work? if you did, how did you do it? thanks in advance.

Actually, I did, I installed web drivers, Cuda drivers, and enabled use nvidia web drivers.
I did that but the home screen would stay black. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back