AMD 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi gars, move from 10.13.6 to 10.14.1, all went nice and clean. BUT Can't get my USB3 working. I past 2 days reading all solutions and patch, i try many many config, but no good result.
My Config is :
- Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3 (Last Bios version)
- AMD 7950 HD and Intel 530 Enable for Quicksync
- 16 go Ram
- Sandisk NVME M2 960 PRO
- 2X SSD Sandisk 750 EVO SATA
I use Clover config from Multibeast 10.4, with USBINJECTall and patch for 10.4.1 (Clover Version 4630 from Multibeast 10.4)
(I try many Clover config and patch, and version, with Last LILU ans USBINJECTALL) no success. very disapointed.
I use this config to do Video Editing, but i need the external USB3 HDD

Here is my Clover Config :

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 15.05.50.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 15.05.50.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 15.06.20.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 15.06.20.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 109
Hi gars, move from 10.13.6 to 10.14.1, all went nice and clean. BUT Can't get my USB3 working. I past 2 days reading all solutions and patch, i try many many config, but no good result.
My Config is :
- Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3 (Last Bios version)
- AMD 7950 HD and Intel 530 Enable for Quicksync
- 16 go Ram
- Sandisk NVME M2 960 PRO
- 2X SSD Sandisk 750 EVO SATA
I use Clover config from Multibeast 10.4, with USBINJECTall and patch for 10.4.1 (Clover Version 4630 from Multibeast 10.4)
(I try many Clover config and patch, and version, with Last LILU ans USBINJECTALL) no success. very disapointed.
I use this config to do Video Editing, but i need the external USB3 HDD

Here is my Clover Config :
you are not using usb patch for Mojave

you may want to check out:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Hi, thank you, i did The Creating Custom SSDT, but i not success, I do all the task, but i got trouble in the usb port Number, BUT I USE the BOOT option to Exclude the USB2 Port and keep only one for the Keyboard, i got all my USB3 back in works, I am realy happy, that not the good way i know, but it work for me fine, i can live with it. Thank to you for your explain. For people doesn't want to read or spend a lot of time, just add in boot option : -uia_exclude_hs uia_include=HS03 (HS03 is the USB2 port you want to keep). THIS IS NOT the good way to use, but it's fast and solve USB3 disapear, with killing USB2 to make place for the USB3.

Hi, thank you, i did The Creating Custom SSDT, but i not success, I do all the task, but i got trouble in the usb port Number, BUT I USE the BOOT option to Exclude the USB2 Port and keep only one for the Keyboard, i got all my USB3 back in works, I am realy happy, that not the good way i know, but it work for me fine, i can live with it. Thank to you for your explain. For people doesn't want to read or spend a lot of time, just add in boot option : -uia_exclude_hs uia_include=HS03 (HS03 is the USB2 port you want to keep). THIS IS NOT the good way to use, but it's fast and solve USB3 disapear, with killing USB2 to make place for the USB3.
if you were to upload your problem reporting files to:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

then Rehabman may be able to offer some assistance

did you try the USB 3.1 port, Mine works and get USB 3.1 speeds

did you try the USB 3.1 port, Mine works and get USB 3.1 speeds
Hi. my Usb 3.1 work also, but Buggy, The speed vary go up and down, and sometime get stuck, i disabled it. I try USB3 vs USB3.1 with External SSD from Samsung T5, but the speed was the same, maybe it can be better with a different hardware, i got full speed from the SSD with the regular USB3.

if you were to upload your problem reporting files to:

then Rehabman may be able to offer some assistance

I realise my Mistake, when i do the Discover, i was not making seperate discover for each Usb2 ans Usb3, but only for USB3 on every port, it was why i got wrong port number. It's clear in the help, but i forgot to apply it. i am doing a new try tomorow. meantime with the exclude boot option, my computer got USB 3 and 2 working whell. Thank to people explaining and publishing help.

Any chance you could post the SSDT you made for it? I have the same motherboard and having the same USB issues but the process for creating your own SSDT is a bit over my head..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back