Contribute
Register

[Solved] El Capitan sleep/wake problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not quite sure on why you have SSDT-PRW probably better to remove it. USB in ioreg looks fine. SSDT-UIAC is not correct. Follow [Guide] 10.11+ USB changes and solutions | tonymacx86.com

I need SSDT-PRW to avoid instant wake from sleep. Your XWAK to ZWAK patch doesn't help with that issue alas (not sure if it made any difference, but I'm keeping it).

Great for USB in ioreg. I used ammulder's procedure (which was much simpler to follow than Rehabman's link you provided) here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-11-0-10-11-3-skylake-starter-guide.179221/ to change my SSDT-UIAC.dsl from Rehabman's SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl from this folder: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All

Here's my SSDT-UIAC dsl file, I think I got it right along with changing my boot arguments in config.plist to exclude a few ports to get down to 15-port limit (using:uia_exclude=HS06;HS07;SS06)

What is incorrect with it? Thank you.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-KDL.dsl
    4.5 KB · Views: 70
I need SSDT-PRW to avoid instant wake from sleep. Your XWAK to ZWAK patch doesn't help with that issue alas (not sure if it made any difference, but I'm keeping it).

Great for USB in ioreg. I used ammulder's procedure (which was much simpler to follow than Rehabman's link you provided) here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-11-0-10-11-3-skylake-starter-guide.179221/ to change my SSDT-UIAC.dsl from Rehabman's SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl from this folder: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All

Here's my SSDT-UIAC dsl file, I think I got it right along with changing my boot arguments in config.plist to exclude a few ports to get down to 15-port limit (using:uia_exclude=HS06;HS07;SS06)

What is incorrect with it? Thank you.

Cant if changing XWAK to ZWAK is needed. Would need to look at your ACPI files.

Cant if changing XWAK to ZWAK is needed. Would need to look at your ACPI files.

Here are the disassembled SSDT origin files I generated (using F4 from Clover Boot Screen to dump the ACPI/origin files + 'iasl -da -dl *.aml' cmd in Terminal for all the SSDT files) as well as my EFI/CLOVER folder.

What do you think? Can you see something wrong? Thanks so much.

Attachments

• KDL18_SSDT_Disassembled.zip
    58.8 KB · Views: 63
  • CLOVER_FOR_DISASSEMBLY_Jan20.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
No. Series 8 uses different patches. You haven't implemented native Powermanagement. You haven't patched XHC with correct AAPL properties neither which doesn't help. SATA is coming under SAT0 which isn't correct. No AAPL properties for SATA which doesn't help. You need to decided wether your going to use a DSDT or Clover to patch ACPI.

Thanks. This mean that I can't use your patches? I look in you github repository but I see only patch for 9.series and 100-series.
Some help of where can I find these patches for 8-series?

@KDL18 : following your the message exchange with Voiletdragon I understand that for fix the problem I must:
1- user ssdtPRGen.sh to implement native PM
2- user SSDT-SATA.aml patch to patch SATA that now is coming under SATA0
3- patch USB to limit the total numer ports to 15

So, please, can you help me to understand if these steps are correct?

Thanks!

Thanks. This mean that I can't use your patches? I look in you github repository but I see only patch for 9.series and 100-series.
Some help of where can I find these patches for 8-series?

@KDL18 : following your the message exchange with Voiletdragon I understand that for fix the problem I must:
1- user ssdtPRGen.sh to implement native PM
2- user SSDT-SATA.aml patch to patch SATA that now is coming under SATA0
3- patch USB to limit the total numer ports to 15

So, please, can you help me to understand if these steps are correct?

Thanks!

I haven't done patches for Z/H87 chipset but i could do it when i have time.

Oh really? Fantastatic! Your help is greatly appreciated ;)

Can you Press F4 at Clover boot, attach Clover folder from EFI removing themes ZIP attach.

Clover's folder attached

Here try this. DSDT goes in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Replace the config with the one i provided.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSDT.aml
    47.3 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back