Contribute
Register

Solved> Disable system file protection in Big Sur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the research you have done, and the workaround you have devised. That will be very useful. :thumbup:

I think that the network snooping issue is slightly different to system file protection and access that the OP was trying to overcome though.

:)
Yes I have got that point, just wanted to share the steps that might be useful even for other cases, because they have the same root - the BugSure filesystem protection. Without the ability to mount the / fs we are done. But it leads me to point that I was not clear why I have input the findings to that forum part. Im going to alter #49 for more clarity ...

Yes I have got that point, just wanted to share the steps that might be useful even for other cases, because they have the same root - the BugSure filesystem protection. Without the ability to mount the / fs we are done. But it leads me to point that I was not clear why I have input the findings to that forum part. Im going to alter #49 for more clarity ...

Okay, that's fine.

Perhaps consider writing-up what you have learned as a Guide in the Post Installation / Network forum ?

This thread is already marked as "Solved" so others might miss it.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back