Graphics
R9 270X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Well i was stupid enough to use clover configuration and everything was ok actually , just had one problem with the auto sleep function so i was messing around with darkwake setting but then i saw i could change the way clover scans for partitions .
To be honest i should have read before messing that but i didn't as you can see ... so anyways i just marked "kernel" under the scan settings and left the others empty.
I know i could easily fix this if i could access the config.plist but i dont know how to do it under windows.

I also found a post from a guy who made the same mistake but he didnt quite explain how he fix it.
(Second guy named Crazylegsmurphy)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...itions-clover-show-only-windows-yosemite.html

I can mount the EFI partition of windows but the clover config.plist was inside the Mac HD Partition which i doubt windows can read? I dont get it yet pls help.

PS: (the picture is just for reference for those who dont know of which settings im talking about)

Attachments

• Clover-Hide.png
    Clover-Hide.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 146
Clover not showing any drive!

Boot to your Clover USB drive to get access to the EFI partition.

Clover not showing any drive!

Lol thanks i forgot that i still have the Yosemite Unibeast USB. I was able to fix it with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back