Contribute
Register

[solved] Clover doesn't show High Sierra installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Aspire E15 E5-575-5476 (Clover UEFI)
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200u
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620 @ 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to install High Sierra on my laptop however when I booted into my USB drive, it did not show the installer. The only thing it showed is my Windows install currently on my drive. I have tried with both the MBR method and the GPT method and in both of the methods, the installer does not show up. I have attached my EFI folder on my USB drive below. I have also attached a picture of the boot menu.

Attachments

• Troubleshooting Files.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 274
  • Clover Boot Menu.jpg
    Clover Boot Menu.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,263
I'm trying to install High Sierra on my laptop however when I booted into my USB drive, it did not show the installer. The only thing it showed is my Windows install currently on my drive. I have tried with both the MBR method and the GPT method and in both of the methods, the installer does not show up. I have attached my EFI folder on my USB drive below. I have also attached a picture of the boot menu.
APFS.efi missing from Clover/drivers64UEFI
Try using the one attached.

Attachments

• apfs.efi
    547.8 KB · Views: 1,907
Try updating Clover to the latest version
I already had the latest clover from Rehabman but I decided to try the newest one from Clover's sourceforge and it still didn't work.

Also, enable "Auto=Yes" under GUI in config.plist
I'm not sure how to do that. I don't see anything in the config.plist like that.

I already had the latest clover from Rehabman but I decided to try the newest one from Clover's sourceforge and it still didn't work.

I'm not sure how to do that. I don't see anything in the config.plist like that.
use this

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,233

Attachments

• More Options.JPG
    More Options.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,011
More options showed up in the Clover boot menu this time however none of them were the Mac OS installer.
How did you build your install USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back