CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I've gone through the whole Installation Guide, and actually installed MacOs successfully, got the GTX 1070 running, but without sound. After installing different Clover and different MultiBeasts and EFI's in attempts to fix Audio, I broke my boot. So instead of figuring out what happened, I just decided to clean install everything again. I wiped the M.2 SSD through 'diskutil' in UniBeast USB installer (removed the APFS container and erased the actual drive).

TL;DR
Once I boot into installation, select language and select Install macOS, clicking "Continue" button doesn't do anything, it just grays out and comes back again. Do I need to install UniBeast on the flash drive again? I'm honestly lost here. Not sure what's happening.

Edit: Uploaded Installer Log. The time code for InstallAssistant errors is 18:43:06, that's where I clicked Continue. Gonna review it myself right now.

Attachments

• Installer Log 12-Nov-2017.txt
    749.1 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Reactions: azc
i am also having the same problem gets stucked after clicking continue

I am stucked on the same page. what have you figured out?

I always hate when people post problems and find solutions and never update posts. Now, this is the same situation here lol

As far as I remember, I completely reinstalled UniBeast on my flash drive and it worked again.

I am going to try reinstall unibeast on two different flash drive with different options.

after add a dedicated display card and change the USB for UEFI, the sierra was installed. No sound so far.

>As far as I remember, I completely reinstalled UniBeast on my flash drive and it worked again.
It happened the same here. Anyone has a clue why this is happening?

Any update? Why is this happening?

My build:
Mobo: GA-Z97-D3H
Processor: i7 4790K
GPU: Radeon RX 480 4096MB

Hi there.

This is a solved thread. The OPs found answers to their problems two years ago.

Please start your own thread with more details of the procedure and problems which occurred, and with which macOS and UniBeast version, so that others will try to help.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back