Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
iCloud synchronization works well, I can even sign in iTunes with my Apple ID. But I can't sign in to Mac App Store. The following error appears when I try to sign in:
qweqw.png
Someone tell me that it was happened because your network interface is not en0. I connect internet via USB Wi-Fi adapter and I wanna ask you how can I set the device as interface en0 and how can I check it? Sorry for my bad english.

Can't sign in to Mac App Store

iCloud synchronization works well, I can even sign in iTunes with my Apple ID. But I can't sign in to Mac App Store. The following error appears when I try to sign in:
View attachment 174065
Someone tell me that it was happened because your network interface is not en0. I connect internet via USB Wi-Fi adapter and I wanna ask you how can I set the device as interface en0 and how can I check it? Sorry for my bad english.
Network Interfaces (BSD Names)

Can't sign in to Mac App Store

I installed official driver for my built-in ethernet controller and after that I deleted files NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist from directory /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration. After reboot I can sign in to Mac App Store. Problem is solved. I am very happy:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back