Contribute
Register

[solved] Built-In Display Black Screen HD530

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0601.JPG
Your photo of the panic is cropped. Attach photo of entire screen.

Probably due to your SMBIOS choice (and lack of XCPM idle kernel patch).
Use MacBookPro11,1 instead.
My laptop screen is 15 inch, should I use 11,2 instead??
Also, the Skylake AppleAPIC patch should not be used with current versions of macOS/OS X.
Do I need to delete AppleAPIC.kext in /S/L/E?

i have a 17" laptop and have used 11,1 with no issues

Screen size is not relevant.

No.
But you do need to remove the patch you have for it in config.plist.

Screen size is not relevant.

No.
But you do need to remove the patch you have for it in config.plist.
Since I am on a vacation, and I don't have any external display, I will solve other problem
1. How can I auto mount refi when boot up?
2. How can I auto enable num lock when boot up?

Since I am on a vacation, and I don't have any external display, I will solve other problem
1. How can I auto mount refi when boot up?

SysPrefs->Clover (assuming you installed the Clover prefpane).

2. How can I auto enable num lock when boot up?

Your BIOS may have an option. Or look into Karabiner.

SysPrefs->Clover (assuming you installed the Clover prefpane).
I change the force mount selected ESP at startup to disk1 (which my refi partition is at,) but every time I boot it will automatically turn into No
Your BIOS may have an option. Or look into Karabiner.
Karabiner is a super useful tool, Thanks, but I can't find an option of force enable num lock when boot, I only see force change num lock on Apple Keyboard, and there is no option to auto enable num lock in my bios.

I have more question, how can I disable touchpad when I connect to a mouse? I search on Google and it shows I can disable from SysPrefs>Accessibility>Mouse & Trackpad and enable Ignore built-in-trackpad when mouse is present, but it doesn't work.

Last edited:
I change the force mount selected ESP at startup to disk1 (which my refi partition is at,) but every time I boot it will automatically turn into No

Probably Clover stores this setting in NVRAM, so you probably did not implement NVRAM correctly.
Since your native NVRAM probably doesn't work (common on 100-series boards), you should make sure you installed EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and "RC scripts"

I have more question, how can I disable touchpad when I connect to a mouse? I search on Google and it shows I can disable from SysPrefs>Accessibility>Mouse & Trackpad and enable Ignore built-in-trackpad when mouse is present, but it doesn't work.

That is only for laptops with a built-in trackpad.

Probably Clover stores this setting in NVRAM, so you probably did not implement NVRAM correctly.
Since your native NVRAM probably doesn't work (common on 100-series boards), you should make sure you installed EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and "RC scripts"

That is only for laptops with a built-in trackpad.
New Problem now, I can not boot into Hackintosh, and I can't get my Clover folder. I can only show you the error screen. Should I reinstall the whole system? Or is there a way to solve?

Attachments

• 14921287901861138356636.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back