Contribute
Register

[solved] Built-In Display Black Screen HD530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh Ok I will upload a new file. Also I think didn't install anything that is called FakeID/IntelGFX, I also check S/L/E, there isn't anything call

CPU PM is ok in this ioreg.

MacBookPro11,2 not recommended. Use MacBookPro11,1 instead.
This ioreg shows internal display detected, EDID looks ok (1080p).
RawBrightness (in PNLF.IntelBacklight) is 0x81 (which is rather low, maybe your display can't go that low). Did you press your brightness up key? (assuming you implemented them).

HDAEnabler not recommended.

Problem with AppleBacklightExpert.kext:
Code:
AppleMuxControl.kext - dependency 'com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert' not found.
AppleBacklight.kext - dependency 'com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert' not found.

Run the macOS installer to restore your kexts, or do a fresh install.

CPU PM is ok in this ioreg.

MacBookPro11,2 not recommended. Use MacBookPro11,1 instead.
This ioreg shows internal display detected, EDID looks ok (1080p).
RawBrightness (in PNLF.IntelBacklight) is 0x81 (which is rather low, maybe your display can't go that low). Did you press your brightness up key? (assuming you implemented them).

HDAEnabler not recommended.

Problem with AppleBacklightExpert.kext:
Code:
AppleMuxControl.kext - dependency 'com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert' not found.
AppleBacklight.kext - dependency 'com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert' not found.

Run the macOS installer to restore your kexts, or do a fresh install.
Can I use my Macbook air Mid 2011 mid to take the file out and place it in Hackintosh, if yes what should I replace?
I place AppleBacklightExpert.kext on to my laptop but still built in display doesn't work.

Attachments

• AppleBacklightExpert.kext.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 75
Can I use my Macbook air Mid 2011 mid to take the file out and place it in Hackintosh, if yes what should I replace?
I place AppleBacklightExpert.kext on to my laptop but still built in display doesn't work.

I think I already wrote this, but...
Use the macOS installer, without erasing the target partition, to restore kexts.
If that doesn't help, fresh install.

I think I already wrote this, but...
Use the macOS installer, without erasing the target partition, to restore kexts.
If that doesn't help, fresh install.
It doesn't work. Fresh install? I fresh installed many times but every time it's the same. Built in display just don't work when I boot up. The screen will turn into black when the process bar is loading.
Maybe I did the steps incorrect?

Last edited:
It doesn't work. Fresh install? I fresh installed many times but every time it's the same. Built in display just don't work when I boot up. The screen will turn into black when the process bar is loading.
Maybe I did the steps incorrect?

Why are you deleting AppleBacklightExpert.kext after your "fresh install"?

Why are you deleting AppleBacklightExpert.kext after your "fresh install"?
That's strange I didn't delete any file in /S/L/E after fresh install.
I will try to fresh install, this time I will check if there is AppleBacklightExpert.kext inside.
Also will make a new Bootable Installing Drive, and I don't know how can I get an 10.12.3 version of MacOS, so maybe I will just use 10.12.4 and wait for IntelBacklight.kext update.

That's strange I didn't delete any file in /S/L/E after fresh install.
I will try to fresh install, this time I will check if there is AppleBacklightExpert.kext inside.
Also will make a new Bootable Installing Drive, and I don't know how can I get an 10.12.3 version of MacOS, so maybe I will just use 10.12.4 and wait for IntelBacklight.kext update.

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?
I download MacOs on App Store, from my Macbook Air Mid 2011, but it's the older version, the version is 10.12.0.57, and I can only download macOS 10.12.4 now on App Store.

I download MacOs on App Store, from my Macbook Air Mid 2011, but it's the older version, the version is 10.12.0.57, and I can only download macOS 10.12.4 now on App Store.

Download current version.
No sense in trying to deal with old code.

Download current version.
No sense in trying to deal with old code.
But I though IntelBacklight isn't working! Or is it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back