Register

Solved Blank Screen after Transcript Offline on IntelHD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
lightmanrt said:
alex7532 said:
lightmanrt said:
The "{" is essential.
Can you post the six errors and the concerned codes ?
Here it is:

Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20728: If (SS3)
Error 4096 - syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_IF ^

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20761: \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OPTS (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OPTS)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20762: OEMS (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (OEMS)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20768: \_SB.ATKD.GENW (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.ATKD.GENW)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20769: \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20770: OEMW (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (OEMW)

ASL Input: /Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 20808 lines, 641200 bytes, 9250 keywords
Compilation complete. 6 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations

Can you attach your DSDT, I wille try to compile it.

Can you attach your DSDT, I wille try to compile it.[/quote]
:banghead:

Alex, Thank you so much. I have attached the dsdt without the edits.

Attachments

• dsdt.dsl
    625.7 KB · Views: 178
No errors compiling the dsdt with my computer. I don't know if the compiled dsdt.aml will work on your pc but you can try it.

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    85.1 KB · Views: 106
alex7532 said:
No errors compiling the dsdt with my computer. I don't know if the compiled dsdt.aml will work on your pc but you can try it.

Alex, It compiles on mine without the gfx0 edits. I edited HPET, Sleep and power button and it compiles but it will not compile when it try he graphic edits from this post, the six errors I sent you.

lightmanrt said:
alex7532 said:

Alex, It compiles on mine without the gfx0 edits. I edited HPET, Sleep and power button and it compiles but it will not compile when it try he graphic edits from this post, the six errors I sent you.

All,

I finally got the edits to compile and installed the DSDT. Same problem, built in display has a screen with the multi colored graphics. Hooking up the external monitor t (EDID emulator) to the HDMI port and switching back brings in the built-in display perfectly. There is something else missing. It must be a connection path. The DSDT did stabilize my system. I no longer have the occasional KP on boot and the graphics have no artifacts using my ridiculous temporary hardware solution. Sleep does mess up the video but I can restore it connecting the external EDID emulator again.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi All,

I was able to get AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext to load but only thru hdmi like ligtmanrt. however, i was unable to get my internal display to resume after unplugging my hdmi cable. and suggestions? also, does someone know which connector is which when modifying the connector table? I have an intel hd 3000 card with id=0116 and am using the MBP 8,1 definitions.

thx!

tdinh said:
Hi All,

I was able to get AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext to load but only thru hdmi like ligtmanrt. however, i was unable to get my internal display to resume after unplugging my hdmi cable. and suggestions? also, does someone know which connector is which when modifying the connector table? I have an intel hd 3000 card with id=0116 and am using the MBP 8,1 definitions.

thx!

Patch AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext with your specific device id.

After searching for days, my Intel HD 3000 fully works! Hopefully this can help/inspire others...

I first could not get AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext loaded at all, stuck at "DSMOS has arrived". I patched it with my device-id and could boot now. How to patch? Use search function, enough info about it already on these forums.

I patched the GFX0 part of my DSDT as follows:

Code:
Device (GFX0)
{
	Name (_ADR, 0x00020000)
	Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
            {
                Store (Package (0x04)
                    {
                        "device-id", 
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x26, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00
                        }, 

"AAPL00,DualLink", 
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                        }
                    }, Local0)
                DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                Return (Local0)
            }

// A lot of other methods

OperationRegion (IGDP, PCI_Config, 0x40, 0xC0)
}

Good luck!

mmvie said:
I patched the GFX0 part of my DSDT as follows:

Good luck!
Hi,

I can't get my dsdt to compile when I add the edits.I get 8 errors. It does compile without the edits.

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 2669: Device (PEG1)
Error 4096 - syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_DEVICE, expecting ',' ^

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20727: If (SS3)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20738: If (SS4)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20760: \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OPTS (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OPTS)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20761: OEMS (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (OEMS)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20767: \_SB.ATKD.GENW (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.ATKD.GENW)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20768: \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20769: OEMW (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (OEMW)

ASL Input: /Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 20807 lines, 641688 bytes, 9251 keywords
Compilation complete. 8 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations
Any help willbe appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back