Contribute
Register

Solved Blank Screen after Transcript Offline on IntelHD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW i've also installed the new chameleon 1.5 with no luck as well. :(

@blueking

yes, i'm using GraphicsEnabler=yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

tdinh said:
I do have AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext in my S/L/E. Should i remove that and only use AppleIntelSNBGraphics.kext in S/L/E?

Don't remove it.

Chimera 1.5 failing here big time, computer doesn't find any bootable devices.... Maybe anyone has a solution for this ? Running 10.7

lightmanrt said:
Don't forget to insert your own device-id: mine is 0126 -> 0x26, 0x01, 0X00, 0x00

Still getting the same six errors. I have attached my uncomplied DSDT.Maybe I am missing something.[/quote]

These errors have nothing to do with the code you entered under device (GFX0).. I find it strange that there aren't any other methodes under that section. Try starting from a fresh DSDT http://olarila.com/auto-patcher/aplist.pl

mmvie said:
lightmanrt said:
Don't forget to insert your own device-id: mine is 0126 -> 0x26, 0x01, 0X00, 0x00

Still getting the same six errors. I have attached my uncomplied DSDT.Maybe I am missing something.

These errors have nothing to do with the code you entered under device (GFX0).. I find it strange that there aren't any other methods under that section. Try starting from a fresh DSDT http://olarila.com/auto-patcher/aplist.pl[/quote]

Hi, I tried autopatch. Same problem. I have tried every fix that is posted. In playing with this, I hooked up a monitor to the VGA port. I booted the machine and lo and behold, the screen is split between the built-in and the external VGA except that the half of the picture is pretty decent on the external vga. I'm not sure what that means but the bottom line is the first half of the image is on the built-tin and the second half on the external VGA.

In previous posts I have talked about my current solution which is to boot the laptop and then switch the the HDMI port without a monitor. The built-in will go out of horizontal sync. When I plug in my EDID emulator into the port, the built in is perfect at full resolution with DVD, HD video and even PREMIER PRO FULLY WORKING. If I actually use a real HDMI or DVI monitor, both displays work in either mirror or dual monitor mode. Chimera 1.5 not only does not work, it will boot and I'll get a KP. Make any sense to you?

lightmanrt said:
Hi, I tried autopatch. Same problem. I have tried every fix that is posted. In playing with this, I hooked up a monitor to the VGA port. I booted the machine and lo and behold, the screen is split between the built-in and the external VGA except that the half of the picture is pretty decent on the external vga. I'm not sure what that means but the bottom line is the first half of the image is on the built-tin and the second half on the external VGA.

In previous posts I have talked about my current solution which is to boot the laptop and then switch the the HDMI port without a monitor. The built-in will go out of horizontal sync. When I plug in my EDID emulator into the port, the built in is perfect at full resolution with DVD, HD video and even PREMIER PRO FULLY WORKING. If I actually use a real HDMI or DVI monitor, both displays work in either mirror or dual monitor mode. Chimera 1.5 not only does not work, it will boot and I'll get a KP. Make any sense to you?

I hate to say it, but I have no idea..

I would say, follow this link and reach out for Maldon. This guy is the guru when it comes to DSDT's and he responds very quickly.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?s=efb4bb733f24e7a736d971cad0430ffd&showtopic=235523

Run the run_me.app you find on this link and attach the created send_me.zip (on your desktop after running the app) to your post reply, together with your problem and motherboard/chipset/model information. It might be easier for him if you have a clean DSDT (freshly patched with auto-patcher) before running the run_me.app

Let us know how it goes !

^^ Great advice indeed. Mald0n is a very helpful guy. BTW, does your fresh DSDT (without any edits) compiles successfully ?

Hi pauldmps, wanna thank you, this fix works for me, getting 1600x900 on internal display!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back