Contribute
Register

[solved] Black screen after waking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help! Still wake to black screen. It might be just my machine doesn't like me.

ACPI is not patched correctly. You used the _PRW 0x6d patch when your origin DSDT uses 0x0d.

ACPI is not patched correctly. You used the _PRW 0x6d patch when your origin DSDT uses 0x0d.

OMG! This is the cure! Very interesting that before the 0x6d worked for me for awhile but after patching for hdmi audio! Thank you so so much and now I can spend the weekend on fixing the imessage/facetime and handoff (airdrop works now but handoff doesn't show up yet). I really wish I could buy you a beer to thank you but I know there's some rules to follow. Thank you and thank you!

OMG! This is the cure! Very interesting that before the 0x6d worked for me for awhile but after patching for hdmi audio! Thank you so so much and now I can spend the weekend on fixing the imessage/facetime and handoff (airdrop works now but handoff doesn't show up yet). I really wish I could buy you a beer to thank you but I know there's some rules to follow. Thank you and thank you!

Marking solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back