Contribute
Register

[Solved] Attempting System restart...MACH Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made that change as well...same error. I will take screenshots of my configurator
Your uploaded EFI folder says otherwise.

ACPI 1.png ACPI 2.png Boot.png Devices.png Graphics.png ACPI 1.png ACPI 2.png Boot.png Devices.png Graphics.png GUI.png Kernel.png RT Variables.png SMBIOS.png System Parameters.png Screenshots of my Clover Configurator

Your uploaded EFI folder says otherwise.
I guess i must not be doing something correctly...when I made these changes i click File > Save...is that the correct way to update the config.plist file?

EDIT: I guess is wasn't saving the config.plist file correctly. I saved it properly and got passed the error. Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks a Ton!!!

Last edited:
I guess i must not be doing something correctly...when I made these changes i click File > Save...is that the correct way to update the config.plist file?
Of course it is.
Not sure why you would upload fifteen images when you can just attach the config.plist.

Of course it is.
Not sure why you would upload fifteen images when you can just attach the config.plist.
i did attach the config.plist above but you said i that (according to the files) i didnt make the change. which is how i figured I may have been doing something wrong

i did attach the config.plist above but you said i that (according to the files) i didnt make the change. which is how i figured I may have been doing something wrong
The folder that you uploaded does not include enabling the FixHeaders as suggested previously therefore the conclusion is either that you did not implement it or the file that you are uploading is not the one that you are editing.

I have not seen anything wrong in your config.plist editing so far.
I want you to confirm or better still upload the verbose boot error image to verify whether it is the exact same as before or is there any change in the text?

Im not getting the MACH Reboot error any more but now something different is happening i have listed a few of the errors i was able to spot

Error failed to bootstrap path: path = /library/Launchagents, error = 2: no such file or directory
Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to xpc or bootstrap_check_ini

I have attached photos

Edit: my photos are uploading upside down...idk why

Im not getting the MACH Reboot error any more but now something different is happening i have listed a few of the errors i was able to spot

Error failed to bootstrap path: path = /library/Launchagents, error = 2: no such file or directory
Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to xpc or bootstrap_check_ini

I have attached photos
Did not see uploaded image. You have progressed from original problem tough, based on your description of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back