Contribute
Register

[solved] 1 Error When Compiling DSDT. How do I eliminate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Error When Compiling DSDT. How do I eliminate it?

Yeah on similar but different note my Newly installed Lion on 4530 is not allowing me sound options, it is grey and shows "No output devices found" I have looked into Preference and it has my AUdio ID as 12 like oyu said but my AppleHDA is different.
I'm regestering:
MD5 (/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDA) = abb4bcba7a76d5be86489adebd290fb8

I have ran permissions verify/repair and Kext Wizard in hopes to correct this.

was wondering how to correctly change this? and if I do would my sound then work?

What version did you install? Use the ProBook Installer to install "OS X Support Kexts" for whatever version you've installed.

I do not have all the md5 hashes available for all stock AppleHDA for every version, so I can't tell what you've got there.
But if you follow the guide (sticky post) you will have working audio on 4x30s.

i was on 10.7.2 as thats what my Mac preference said i just ran and intalled 10.7.3 and now my sound works, would it still work if i went 10.7.4 then 10.7.5 to be as current?

i was on 10.7.2 as thats what my Mac preference said i just ran and intalled 10.7.3 and now my sound works, would it still work if i went 10.7.4 then 10.7.5 to be as current?

Yes, each time you do an update, you'll have to run the Probook Installer as described in the guide under 'updates'...

thank you so much, it is a surprise for my girlfriend who has a failing Macbook right now, shes gonna be really happy, thank you again you helped make this possible.

thank you so much, it is a surprise for my girlfriend who has a failing Macbook right now, shes gonna be really happy, thank you again you helped make this possible.

Such a hackintosh stud :)

Ok now I really screwed up....

Upon her getting the hacintosh she noticed the difference in screen quality and wasn't to happy so I installed the radeon 1080 from the probook installer not really knowing if this new probook had the screen upgrade (to try and make her happy with the hacintosh). It did not have the screen upgrade so it no longer ran then screen kept white and un usable. Now then I followed up by reinstalling and doing all the previous steps this time it didn't give me audio it instead registered Audio ID as 0 and it didn't recognize the battery. So I then proceeded to do a secure erase hoping the only glitches were just from previous installations, while erasing the computer fell a sleep and would not wake up. I then shut it down and upon uploading and going into boot menu the HDD is not recognized and I have no idea how to change that.

Ok so now I removed the power sources and held down the power button knowing that in most laptops this resets the preferential and make the motherboard reset and now it recognized the HDD and am installing again

Ok got it all downloaded and working correctly yes it all worked out.

Upon her getting the hacintosh she noticed the difference in screen quality and wasn't to happy

The screen is definitely not a strong point of this laptop, but then again it doesn't cost $1600...
Many have upgraded the screen to 1080p for less than $100. See the "After Installing..." sticky thread for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back