Contribute
Register

[solved] 1 Error When Compiling DSDT. How do I eliminate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z77 DS3H
CPU
I5-2500k
Graphics
Nvidia GForce 210
It says 6073 error: Object is not accessible from this scope (BDAT)?

Thanks in advance!

1 Error When Compiling DSDT. How do I eliminate it?

It says 6073 error: Object is not accessible from this scope (BDAT)?

Thanks in advance!

Can't tell you without the code you're trying to compile... Post your DSDT (DSL)...

Sorry, having trouble figuring out how to post it in the message as I've seen others do, browser kept freezing.

I had to move it from the Probook to another computer to get it online. Opened with Wordpad and saved it.

Thanks!

View attachment Error DSL.zipView attachment Error DSL.zip

Sorry, having trouble figuring out how to post it in the message as I've seen others do, browser kept freezing.

I had to move it from the Probook to another computer to get it online. Opened with Wordpad and saved it.

Thanks!

View attachment 51540View attachment 51540
What are you using to do the patches? Some parts (like battery) only look partially patched.

Best guide for DSDT patching is using MaciASL. See the FAQ for links.

Thanks for the reply. I'm using DSDT Editor per the instructions. If MaciASL is the newest, preferred method, I'll give that a shot.

What are you using to do the patches? Some parts (like battery) only look partially patched.

Not able to locate the guide in the FAQ section. All I have been able to find as a step by step is one in which you have linked DSDT Editor.

I was able to find MACiASL, but when I downloaded it (only Lion and ML were available), they are not supported with Snow Leopard.

Not able to locate the guide in the FAQ section. All I have been able to find as a step by step is one in which you have linked DSDT Editor.

I was able to find MACiASL, but when I downloaded it (only Lion and ML were available), they are not supported with Snow Leopard.

Links are in ML FAQ in ML forum (originally MaciASL was only available on ML): http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/77058-faq-mountain-lion-hp-probook.html

But for Snow, you're only choice is DSDT Editor. I would retry... see what happens. Make sure you are using the DSDT Editor I linked. And hopefully it hasn't been updated/broken.

Otherwise post your raw DSDT, and your hardware details, and I'll patch it for you...

FYI: It is a good idea if you're installing Snow and posting in the Lion forum, that you state you're installing Snow. Good idea to add this to your profile/signature, in fact... Installing Snow is not normal anymore...

Yeah, I had thought that might have been the problem re: a different version of DSDT Editor and tried that already, but no dice, same error.

I purchased this laptop to go with the Hackintosh tower I had put together. Seems like Snow Leopard is the easiest solution for Pro Audio still, and I had a bunch of programs specific to Snow Leopard, that's why I went with it.

My bad for not specifying, I thought I was posting in the SL support area. Doesn't everyone have to start with SL first anyway before jumping ahead?

I really appreciate the offer to help.

My specs are:

Probook 4530s

Core I3 2.3 ghz.
4096 MB Memory
15.6 HD Display (regular resolution)
500 GB Hard Drive
DVD +/- RW Dual Layer
Integrated Webcam
10/1000 + WLan

Here is the Raw DSDT you requested:

View attachment RAW DSDT.zip

Thanks again!

Links are in ML FAQ in ML forum (originally MaciASL was only available on ML): http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/77058-faq-mountain-lion-hp-probook.html

But for Snow, you're only choice is DSDT Editor. I would retry... see what happens. Make sure you are using the DSDT Editor I linked. And hopefully it hasn't been updated/broken.

Otherwise post your raw DSDT, and your hardware details, and I'll patch it for you...

FYI: It is a good idea if you're installing Snow and posting in the Lion forum, that you state you're installing Snow. Good idea to add this to your profile/signature, in fact... Installing Snow is not normal anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back