Contribute
Register

Sluggish after wake/display went to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't filled in your Profile so i don't even know what hardware you have.

I keep trying to save my build signature but it just won't.

Mobo: ASUS X99-A II
CPU: Intel core i7 5820k
GPU: EVGA GTX 980

I'm not trying to achieve sleep. My computer is having this problem without even going to sleep. Whenever my display sleeps, this happens

Well Nvidia Graphics is coming under H000 which isn't correct should be coming under GFX0. Try adding FixDisplay to config reboot re-attach ioreg can't rename H000 as HackrNVMeController is coming also coming under H000.

Well Nvidia Graphics is coming under H000 which isn't correct should be coming under GFX0. Try adding FixDisplay to config reboot re-attach ioreg can't rename H000 as HackrNVMeController is coming also coming under H000.

What do you suggest I do about HackrNVMeController?

I don't know how I didn't find this other article with the search feature, but I did come across a resolution here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...freeze-for-a-couple-of-minutes.209661/page-42

There is a simple fix to the lags/hangs after 5 minutes of idle. Simply disable the offending mediaanalysisd which is part of Apple's video processing framework. Photos will just work fine, you'll only miss some metadata on videos, but it's not a big deal.

Enter the following command in Terminal:

sudo rm /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.mediaanalysisd.plist

and then log out/in. Problem solved. :)

If you prefer more elegant solutions, you can use the launchctl unload command instead of the simple delete. For a comlete peace of mind, you can also disable photoanalysisd.

I hope this also helps OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back