There is nothing like this in my config.plist

Open up your config.plist and look for this:

<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>darkwake=0 -lilubeta</string>

That's where I added it.

There is nothing like this in my config.plist

Check what kexts you have in L/E or S/L/E. I had old versions of Lilu and IntelGraphicsFix kexts which were causing very long boot times. I removed this and made sure the updated kexts were in the EFI folder and it booted very quickly after that.

in L/E I have lilu kext but not in S/L/E. Should I delete it from L/E?

I installed latest lilu kext, booting is still very slow

Have you tried booting in verbose mode to see where the boot up is hanging or any error messages that are coming up?

I tried to boot in verbose mode and everything went quite fast. Just few seconds "waiting for DSMOS" and "hash: /etc/rc.installer_cleanup: no such file or directory"

Last edited:
I tried to boot in verbose mode and everything went quite fast. Just few seconds "waiting for DSMOS" and "hash: /etc/rc.installer_cleanup: no such file or directory hackintosh"

Search would be your best option I'm afraid. Have never received any of these errors mate - sorry

cool thread!!im going to update to high sierra next year.

Open clover configurator ..untick debug box. And tick fast box ..boot sections..

My boot got slow like the OP (went from seconds to a minute) when I changed Ig-platform-id from 0x59120000 to 0x59120003 in an attempt to get Quicksync working.
i7-7700, AMD RX 560D, NVME APFS
PEG0

edit: enabled -disablegfxfirmware boot option

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back