Contribute
Register

Slow booting

Status
Not open for further replies.
External icons patch is not needed when Hotplug in the BIOS is disabled.
SMBIOS Trust should be True not false.
CsrActiveConfig should be set to 0x67 not 0x3.
You only need inject intel/True when using onboard iGPU.
Drivers64UEFI is a mess. Remove un-needed files. Replace VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFS+Plus.efi. Remove the following,
AppleImageCodec-64.efi, AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi, AppleUITheme-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi.

Thank you so much, will try your suggestions. I just have no clue what is "true" "false" where and how should I change it? I googled but couldn't find an answer. The same with CsrActiveConfig.

Thank you so much, will try your suggestions. I just have no clue what is "true" "false" where and how should I change it? I googled but couldn't find an answer. The same with CsrActiveConfig.

Attach current config.plist.

I'm sorry for late reply. I've been little busy and had no internet connection in my place. I attached my config.plist. I also changed "CsrActiveConfig" as you told me, removed all the files and added VBoxHfs-64.efi. Booting is still quite slow and Windows sometime don't start have to force reboot the PC and then Windows will load

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 82
I'm sorry for late reply. I've been little busy and had no internet connection in my place. I attached my config.plist. I also changed "CsrActiveConfig" as you told me, removed all the files and added VBoxHfs-64.efi. Booting is still quite slow and Windows sometime don't start have to force reboot the PC and then Windows will load

CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67.
VBoxHfs-64.efi should be replaced with HFSPlus.efi.

CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67.
VBoxHfs-64.efi should be replaced with HFSPlus.efi.

That's what I did. I deleted VBoxHfs-64.efi and added HFSPlus.efi.

Anybody help? Slow booting is not a big deal, I think I can live with that, it's less then 1 minute but what is annoying is, that after hackintosh installation Windows sometime don't shut down properly, screen is black but computer seems to be on and sometime Windows don't boot, after force shut down Windows boot normaly.

Last edited:
Anybody help? Slow booting is not a big deal, I think I can live with that, it's less then 1 minute but what is annoying is, that after hackintosh installation Windows sometime don't shut down properly, screen is black but computer seems to be on and sometime Windows don't boot, after force shut down Windows boot normaly.

Add -lilubeta to your boot arguments. It fixed my long boot issues.

Add -lilubeta to your boot arguments. It fixed my long boot issues.
Thanx! But how to do that? Couldn't find anything, googling lilubeta.

Btw I solved the issue of not rebooting correctly. In a boot screen, instead of press "boot Windows from..." I just press exit clover and it will boot to Windows. Since that time I do this, always my computer turns off and reboot correctly... Just the the slow booting to Mac is sometime irritating, waiting 1 minute all the time

Open up your config.plist and look for this:

<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>darkwake=0 -lilubeta</string>

That's where I added it.

Check what kexts you have in L/E or S/L/E. I had old versions of Lilu and IntelGraphicsFix kexts which were causing very long boot times. I removed this and made sure the updated kexts were in the EFI folder and it booted very quickly after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back