Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for the help! u saved my day!

When you get to about this Mac click the system report and then "graphics / displays" it should show what you have in more detail.

Sierra doesn't support VGA, it works for my clover screen but after boot it goes black, then I switch to the HDMI for my RX card.

DVI is supported if you want to use that and don't have 2 HDMI inputs it will work for your needs.

Following this guide, after reboot :(

Any solutions?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484332532122.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484332532122.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 150
Following this guide, after reboot :(

Any solutions?

You're very close to getting in, it looks like you're getting stuck around the graphics injection. Those colored apples is a good sign your getting metal support or very close to.

Try hitting space bar once before boot in the clover screen. Select verbose and debugkexts. See what you get.

You're very close to getting in, it looks like you're getting stuck around the graphics injection. Those colored apples is a good sign your getting metal support or very close to.

Try hitting space bar once before boot in the clover screen. Select verbose and debugkexts. See what you get.
With -v

Hi all, I'm late to this party with my brand new, just booted Sierra hackintosh. And I'm reading through this thread to fix my graphics glitch, but I'm afraid there's lots of short hand being used that leaves newbies like me completely lost.

I can't follow where or how to apply this change. There's mention of "Clover's devices list" or something similar, but when I am in Clover, I see no such thing. (I'm pretty dang certain "PCI devices" is not the same thing. And in any case, at the moment, I don't HAVE any PCI devices.)

There's mention of adding it from MultiBeast, but no explanation of how to do so. Could someone point me at an existing guide to doing this or explain, using the actual menu item names, how it's done?

Many thanks!

Hi all, I'm late to this party with my brand new, just booted Sierra hackintosh. And I'm reading through this thread to fix my graphics glitch, but I'm afraid there's lots of short hand being used that leaves newbies like me completely lost.

I can't follow where or how to apply this change. There's mention of "Clover's devices list" or something similar, but when I am in Clover, I see no such thing. (I'm pretty dang certain "PCI devices" is not the same thing. And in any case, at the moment, I don't HAVE any PCI devices.)

There's mention of adding it from MultiBeast, but no explanation of how to do so. Could someone point me at an existing guide to doing this or explain, using the actual menu item names, how it's done?

Many thanks!

You first have to mount the EFI partition that boots your hackintosh (use a program called "EFI mounter" for that). Then, in /EFI/Clover there's a file called config playlist. Duplicate that file and save it in case something goes wrong.

Then, open the file in a Text Editor and add the graphics glitch fix in the right place ("Devices/AddProperties"). Save the file, reload system. Graphics Glitch should be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back